Chapter 8

No one's pov

Everyone looked at the door as the new kid came through the door.
It was Luka. " Good morning! You are the new student, right?" The crabby teacher says and pointed to the back of the class where Nathaniel sits. " You can sit beside Nathaniel." She says and Adrien looked at Luka. Luka smiled and Adrien blushed at him.
Through out the day they were hanging out. " Come on, Luka, I can show you to your class."  Adrien said walking upstairs and into the Math classroom.
When they got class Luka sat in back and Adrien wanted to hang with Luka but he just didn't know how?
So, he decided to hang with him at breaktime.
The teacher started talking about Trigonometry and such. Luka started to write things down, he was trying to listen to the teacher and listen to everyone's conversations.

He looked over to his right and seen his sister with her girlfriend, Rose.
He waved and they both waved back. Then he looked back at the teacher and took more notes.

~Le Time skip to the fashion show~

Adrien's pov

I was getting ready for my fashion show and the first suit was blue with a white rose on the side of it
Black dress shoes and I have a blue  hat on that is glittery and has a white flower on it.

I looked in the mirror and the makeup artist left and I locked the door and plagg flew out of the towel.

" Well, someone looks handsome~" he said wiggling his eyebrows.
" So, what I just want to see the love of my life!" I silently scream to myself.
" Well, maybe he will be the one to calm you down for tonight or he already has a ticket??" Plagg says and looks outside through the wall.

" WHAT?!!!??! HE BOUGHT A TICKET!??!!!" I yelled and someone knocked. I opened it and Luka was there, I opened it wider for him to come in.

" How did you get past my guard?" I asked. " I just asked if I can see you and I played him a song and allowed me in." Luka says grabbing my hand. He pulled me closer and he kissed me. I kissed him back and he wanted to go further but he stopped because I had my clothes on and I opened the door for him exit. " See you later, Adrien~" luka says walking out and I blushed and Someone knocked on the door and it was Natalie.

" They are ready for you." She said firmly. I walked out and went to the stage.
The lights aimed for the stage as i was walking up the stairs and I walked out and did poses.
Everyone was taking pictures of me and I smiled and looked at Luka.

(( Fourth Wall break: I'm sorry but Imma skip because idk what to put so...))

~Le Time skip~ Lukas pov

I walked to Adrien's dressing room. They let me in because Natalie, I think is her name, gave me a backstage pass.
I knocked on his door and he opened it.
"Hey Luka what's up?" He asked me. " Can I maybe sleep over tonight since it's the weekend?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. " I can ask." He said grabbing his phone and calling his dad.

" Hello dad, can Luka sleep over......
He can......okay I will tell Natalie.....yes I promise I will do that....okay thank you so much!!" He hung up. " You're allowed did you want to go get clothes for the night?" He asked looking at me while blushing. 

" Yeah I will go get some clothes." I said and walked out and he walked out and locked it. " So did you like the show?" Adrien asked me and I looked at him as we got to the car.
" I liked everything my favorite clothing line was the first one you wore." Luka opened the door and Adrien thanked him and jumped in.

" Natalie, can we go to Lukas place to get some clothes for his sleep over??" He asked. I looked at him while I was blushing.

" Yes Adrien." I heard Natalie say.
We went to my house and I got out and ran into the house and my mom greeted me. " Hello son, are you going to Adrien's house?" She asked. " Yes I am, I just come and grab some clothes and such." I said and walked to my room.

" Oh hey Jules why aren't at Roses?" I asked cause she was laying there. " Oh she wanted sometime with her family, I understood that because I wanted to hang with mom for awhile too." She says sitting up.

" Aw, I see, well I'm going Adrien's house to sleep over, I will be back tomorrow afternoon." I said and she nodded. " I hope you have fun big bro." She said getting up and hugged me. I hugged her back and grabbed my stuff and left.

-Story time with the Author within the the story-
-No one's pov-

Garbiel had a plan to make the world his but no one knew that the world will be happy after this happened. He needed Ladybug and Chat hour's miraculous in order for it to be happy again.

His son, Adrien, always was close with his mother. Gabriel was also close with his son before but after that day, he gave her certain jewel that happen to have powers of animal which held a little creature inside. Gabriel didn't notice that it was broken, so when they took them on a little adventure and left Adrien with Natalie at the hotel room.
They hoped up and down, right to left and then the jewel of Emily's, sparked and damaged her heart, Gabriel took notice and grabbed her and they cut the adventure short and called Natalie to go home from there and so he decided to use his miraculous to recover her, but he couldn't so he took her brittle body back to Paris and put her body on a safe containment. From there on he swore to him self he will get the other miraculous to make a wish to bring his dear wife back.

He then decided to call himself
Hawkmoth.

-End of story-
-At the Agreste mansion-
-No one's pov-

Gabriel got angry with himself for letting that happen to his wife.
" Why didn't I see this coming!!" He yelled. He grabbed his books and threw them and grabbed a chair and threw it and grabbed a drawing Adrien drew for him and he looked at it and cried.

_________________________________

Hey guys!!

I am so so so so so sorry guys!!
I had writer's block for a little while..
I feel bad for not telling you guys!

But I will make it up to you all and
Thank you very very much for the views!!!

Thank you, I appreciate your guy's patience!!

-Aurora🌺
Here have a flower and a lemon
🌺🍋