Chapter 6: Superhero I think so!!

I'm sorry this might be a short chapter but I just wanted to add his Super hero side😅

So yeah back to the story!!!
୧(^ 〰 ^)୨

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's pov

Ladybug watched as Luka transformed into Viperion. When he transformed they ran off and jumped from roof to roof. But what they didn't know was that someone was watching their every move.....

"Maurya, be careful how you move cause-" " Yes, Yes I know hawkmoth, it's broken, but I will anything for you to get your wish." Maurya says as she runs behind them.

Ladybugs pov

I know that he will be good for the snake because he is always giving chances than just throwing them away not bothering them.
" So, what should I do!" He yelled to me. I looked at him and stopped to where Chat noir was.
" Kitty, meet...?" I didn't know what he wanted his name to be. " My name is Viperion." He shook Chat's hand.

" Good now that we know each other....we should try guess how to defeat her." I said looking at The Queen.
" Yes let's try get her akuma out of her Crown." Chat noir said.

Viperion/Luka's pov

" Yes let's try get her akuma out of her Crown." Chat noir said and I looked at him. " What will the plan be?" I asked them both. Ladybug started thinking and I looked at Chat noir. I felt like he knew who I was cause he looked at me quickly.

" Viperion you will use second chance but I will tell you when...Chat you will attack her from the left and I will attack from the right." She says getting up throwing her yo-yo.

" Okay, so Viperion since when were part of the team." Chat looked at me. I just rolled my eyes and jumped off the building. He did the same and tried to attack her.
" Hahaha you think you can stop me!?... Think AGAIN!" She yelled and black smoke covered the city, again. " SECOND CHANCE!!" I yelled and I slid the little thingy and it rewinded the situation. I threw my harp at her and it got her attention.
" How dare you!?!" She yells as her hand was rising towards the sky.
" I call to you today because I need the power of the night!!" She yelled and it turned night.
(A/n by the way this is my OC character being akumatised
" Try to get me now!!" She told us. Ladybug used her lucky charm.
She got a mirror?? " Hurry up ladybug we can do this forever!!" I yelled at her. I kicked the Queen and chat was calling her names. " Bow down to me!!" She said and chat had black smoke cover him and he listened. " Chat no!?..... SECOND CHANCE!!" I said and we went back again and I pushed Chat noir out of the way and I got covered in the black smoke and I felt myself getting controlled.
I wanted to yell but I couldn't.

The black started taking......over...me....

Chat noir's Pov

" Viperion!!" I yelled and Ladybug looked around and found what she needed. " Kitty grab that trash can fill it up with the water!!" She yells and I grabbed it and filled it up.

" Okay, your Highness I give up!" Ladybug says and I hide behind the queen. " Really now? Well, Viperion grab her miraculous for me and maybe I can let your friend go?" She said being reasonable. " But only if you become my personal maid."
" Fine I will." She quietly and she looked at me. " NOW CHAT!?" I dumped the water on the queen and she screamed.

" Take a look at yourself your Highness!!" I yelled and jumped on her back forced her to look at herself in the mirror and I grabbed her Crown and threw it and ladybug grabbed and broke it. The akuma came out. " No my crown!!" The Queen yelled.

" No more evil doing for you little akmua.... Time to devilse!!....MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!"  She yelled.

The miraculous fixed everything and Viperion came back and he walked to us. " What happened??" Says the girl that akumatised.
" What's your name?" Viperion asked her. " Hazel." She says.
" Well, nice to meet you." He said.
I don't know who is under that mask but I will he reminds me of Luka.
" Come on Viperion!! Pound it!!" He fist bumped. " Chat noir take the girl home, I gotta bug out!!" She said and swung away. " See ya later, Chaton!" Viperion said and I waved to him.

Until next time my love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sneak peek for one of the chapters

Chat noir laid down on his love's bed waiting for him to arrive home. Luka walks in the door and sees Chat noir on the bed. " I can't see you anymore!" Luka yelled.

~End of the sneak peek~

------------------------------------------------------------

Heyoooo!!
It's ya gal, Author-Chan!!

I know it's been awhile since I have created a chapter and I have been doing some very good thinking about this book to make it more interesting for you all.

Yes, I just decided to put a little sneak peek for one of the chapters I have so please forgive me! Cause wanna make you all happy and also it recently my birthday on Halloween!! And go support my YouTube channel

Yt channel: WolfiexBowers

I don't have any subscribers yet and I want to at least get supported because I wanna do a Conspiracy theory on the Aliens. But I can't that until you guys subscribe to me.

Sincerely, Aurora.B

💞💖💞💖💞💖💞