Chapter 12: Why did they leave this here?

Hey everyone sorry for not updating in awhile, I had some problems to deal with plus I had school.
____________________________________

Luka woke up and he felt dizzy but he shrugged it off and he was laying in his bed. He looked around confused and tried to remember what happened but all he can remember is him falling asleep at his boyfriends photoshoot. Maybe Adrien took him home when he was asleep.
" Good morning Luka." Luka's mom said to him while walking into room and handing him coffee. Luka took the cup from his mom and drank out of it. " Thanks mom, where is Jules?" He says looking towards Juleka's bed. " At school, where you should be right now." She said and walked out. " Oh yeah! I have school!" Luka got up quickly and got dressed as fast as he can and he didn't even eat. He ran and ran until he finally got to school and seen Adrien walking up the stairs.

Luka's pov

" Adrien, Im sorry for being late, i slept in of course me forgetting about school." I said trying to catch my breath. " Aww well you're here now." He says grabbing my hand and dragging me to class. We went up the stairs and I looked outside quickly as we turned the corner and i seen an old man fall over outside, so I let go of Adrien's hand and ran back down the stairs, ran to the guy and helped him up. " Hey you okay? Here let me help you." i say as I help him up. He smiles at me. " Yes yes I am okay, don't worry about me and thank you kind sir." He says and walks away. " Your welcome." I say and run back to Adrien. He looked at me and he smiled. " Are you okay? What happened?" He asked me as we walked to our seats. " I seen someone fall I had to help." I say sitting down.

Ms. Bustier walked into class and she had her papers in her hand and put them down on her desk. " Good morning class, how was everyone today?" She says smiling. Chloe stands up and start bragging like always. " And that's when my daddy got me these diamond glasses, it was very VERY expensive." She smirked and showed off her glasses. " Wow, that's awesome Chloe!" Sabrina said looking at her best friend.

I looked at my phone and scrolled through instagram.
" Luka, what are you doing?" Adrien says looking at me.
I looked at him and smiled. "I'm scrolling through instagram for song ideas." I said. He giggled.
"Why you giggling at me sir?" I say teasingly.

" Because I love the fact that you look for inspiration, just look at the things around you." He said while pointing to the class.
" Make a song for the class or even the outside world." He says.

" True, maybe I will go for a walk after school." I say and watch everyone argue.

- After school -

" Hey Luka!" I heard and turned around to see Adrien and Nino.
" Whatcha doing after school?" Nino asked me. " I was just gonna go for a walk to the Eiffel tower, to find inspiration for a song, why?" I said and held onto my guitar. " Well, we were wondering if you wanted to come over to Adrien's-" "No no I cant I want to write my song and get it done before the sun goes down, sorry." Adrien looked at me patted my head. " Hey it's okay, my dad allowed Nino over because we had a school project, I understand." Adrien says and goes to his car and Nino followed him. I started walking to the Eiffel tower. I hummed a song and smiled to myself.

No one's pov

When I got to the tower and I sat at a near by bench and looked up. " Hmm, Look at how tall you are did you ever think that I am the for you?" He says to himself and grabs his be wise writes it down as he continues writing things down, he sees Marinette.

" Hey mari." She turned around and seen Luka. " AGHHH! Oh hey Luka, I didn't know it was you, you scared me." She giggles and sits down beside him.
" Nice to see you hear again." Luka said and continues writing down lyrics.

" What you writing there?" She asks him. " Oh this? I'm just trying to figure out some lyrics for my own song I'm writing." He said and looked at her. " Oh that's so cool!" She says and she gets up. " Well, I better go because my parents want me to clean my room so I guess I text you later." She said as she walked away.

" See ya later." Luka said to himself and he continued writing , before he knew it, the sun was setting and he looked up and the tower started shining bright. " Wow it's beautiful isn't it?" Someone said behind him.
It was a familiar cat.

" Hello there cat noir." Luka says looking at his boyfriend. He smiled and Luka got up and hug him. " I missed you kitten." "I missed you too, Luka." Cat noir says and sits down beside Luka.
' no one will ever understand how much I love this boy ' Luka said in his mind.

" Ya know I want you to come over but I know what between my dad and you, he is always like that." Cat says looking away sadly. Luka grabbed his face.
" Hey don't worry we can always hang out when your cat noir." He said kissing him quickly.

Luckily no one was around. "Oh my, I may have to go home, want to walk with me?" Luka asks him and starts to pack his stuff. " Yes I sure can." He said and they started walking. " So, Luka did you get some inspiration and look at the world around for it?" Cat asked him and smiled.
" Yes I listened to you, if that was what you were wondering." Cat grabbed him into an alleyway and pinned Luka against the wall.
Luka blushed and looked at his boyfriend's glowing green eyes.
" You listened to daddy, just like I said, aww good boy~" Cat kissed his neck and bit down abit, making a hickey.

"Y-yes I am~" Luka blushed like crazy and tried not to moan loudly.
" I love the whimpers you make when you try not to moan~" Cat said picking the boy up and taking him back to his house. " T-thank you babe~" Luka says blushing. " No problem now go get some sleep." Cat noir waved and jumped from roof to roof.

Luka walked inside and out his bag down on the table and heard something drop and he looked at the small box on the floor, as he picked it up and he opened it and a aqua coloured snake came swirling out and behind him.
" Hello I'm sas, you're kwami."

____________________________________

Hey guys!!
I don't got much to say other than.
I'm gonna be updating this book every Sunday, so expect a new chapter next Sunday.

Don't forget to follow and comment, vote!!!

I love you all!!
ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS AND READING BOOK. I CANT IMAGINE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THIS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!
-Aurora🥰🥰