Chapter 16

(9 chapters left until the end)

No one's pov

Luka sits down in the back as usual, he reaches into his bag and takes his notebook and then a pencil, he then leans into his seat and starts doing notes, thinking about adrien, thats all he can think about is adrien right now. He loves him with all his heart and he would do anything for him. 

- Time skip brought to you by corpse narrating the time skip - 

- BELL RINGS - 
No one's pov

Luka and adrien get up as for everyone else, they get up too and they all pack up their things and head off to lunch, Marinette and Alya decide to go to her parents bakery and invited luka and adrien, nino already was gonna tag along anyways. " So, what will everyone like for lunch?" Mari asked everyone, her words kinda stuttered as she talks. Alya opened her mouth to speak but she got interrupted by a laser being shot towards them, Marinette and Adrien look up at the sky. Luka looks up as well. " I WANT LADYBUG AND CHAR NOIR'S MIRACULOUS'S NOW OR ELSE I WILL GET MY ARMY OF TECHONLOGY TO TAKE THEM BY FORCE!!" Robotus roars out loud as he looks for ladybug and chat noir. " Alya and Nino, luka lets get to safety!" Adrien yells as he takes luka's hand and takes off running, Marinette running and taking off running with alya and nino.

Adrien and Luka safely make it far as possible. " Okay you better transform, before he destroys paris." He looks back behind them seeing Robotus. Adrien nods and yells, " Plagg claws out!!" He transforms and kisses luka's cheek before extending his pole and takes off to where ladybug is fighting. 

- Time skip 10 mins brought to you by deku dancing randomly on tiktok - 

" MIRAUCLOUS LADYBUG!!!" Ladybug throws her lucky charm into the air and they both look into the sky  seeing the little ladybug's fixing everything, they both smile at each other and fist bump. " pound it!"  They both laugh and wave. " I got to kitty, see ya later!" Throwing her yo-yo as she takes off. Chat waves and extends his pole and goes over to where he left Luka. 

- Luka's pov - 

" Where is he?" I look around for him and come out of my hiding place, seeing that everything settled down. Hearing someone come up from behind me and hugs me, I know who these arms belong too. " Hey kitten, I thought you ditched me." I turn around and see him looking at me as he smiles and purrs. " Hey, i would never dare to do so, i want to go every where with you." I look into his eyes and kiss his nose. " I would never leave you either, not for anyone." 

" Well, since school is gonna start in a couple mins, shall we go?" I grab my phone looking at it. " Yes, we should before the teachers get mad at us." He laughs and de-transforms and I watch him de-transform, smiling. " Okay, lets go." He says as he grabs my arm and runs off with me. 
We both run inside and go upstairs to go to the class, we enter the room and everyone stares at us. I look at them back and they look away, Ms. Bustier then looks up from her desk. " Oh hello, go take a seat you both are late, but i understand that due to the akuma attack, i will hand you your work to you right away." She smiles as she points to our seats. I let go of Adrien's hand and walk up the stairs and sit down, I look down at the desk and sigh softly. I begin to think of the far future as i smile softly, not knowing that the person beside me is looking at me. I ignore her and continue to just look at the board and write down notes, 

- Time skip to after school - 
- no one's pov - 

Classes end for the whole school and everyone gets up and says bye to their friends, Luka waiting for Adrien to come out of the school, humming and looks into the sky. Adrien comes out after awhile and looks around for Luka, who is sitting at the bottom of the stairs. " Luka! Let's hang out?" He says as he walks down the stairs, Luka looks up at Adrien and stands with his bag.
" I just about to ask you that too, where will we go?" he asked, " How about we just go down the road and see where that takes us?" Luka nodded in agreement and smiled. " Then we shall go." He said and walked down the road, talking to each other as they walked, enjoying each others company. 

As they walk, people walk by waving at Adrien and the cars honking but they only care about themselves right now. " Well, i have money for lunch want to grab something to eat?" Luka looks over at Adrien. " Yes i wouldn't mind." Luka nods and walks over to a stand that sells breads and stuff. Luka looking at the variety of cookies and donuts, Adrien looking at the same thing. " Hmm, let me guess you are looking at the cookies and donuts as well?" Luka says as he looks over at Adrien. " Yes can we get some?" Adrien said. Luka ordered 2 donuts and two cookies for both of them. The guy working nods and grabs the donuts and cookies and hands it to Luka pays for the stuff, thanking him and walks away. 

Adrien and Luka start eat and head towards the park, the sun beginning to set. " Oh look the sun is setting....wait Adrien? does your dad know where you are?" Adrien looks at Luka quickly then back at his phone, 41 unread messages 20 phone calls. " Oh no, he tried calling.." He says with a sadden tone. " Hey, lets enjoy this moment before he comes to get you...okay?" Luka says placing his hand on Adrien's cheek stroking it gently. Adrien leans into his hand and smiles softly. " Okay lets go." 

Luka takes his hand away and takes Adrien's hand in his own and interlocks their fingers as they both head over to the park. But before they knew it, Adrien's father found them..but this time holding hands, Adrien lets go of Luka's hand quickly. " Adrien." Gabriel said angrily but calm, " In the car..now." Adrien nods and looks at Luka before looking away and goes over to the car. " Luka, I told you once before to stay away from my son, now you are banned from seeing him, he will be staying in school until the end of the year, after that he will be doing home school again." Gabriel says and turns on his heal and gets in his car as they drive off, Luka, looks down at the ground and tears fill up his eyes, he begins to run down the streets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey...im sorry its been awhile hasn't it? Im so sorry, i know i promised to update but my mental health has been so bad lately and i just couldn't handle it, but im back at least a bit. 

So how are you all doing?  ya know im proud of you, even if it was a small accomplishment, at least you did something, smile because your smile is very beautiful. 

i gotta go now, see ya later! and remember im proud of you!

-Aurora