chapter 2

Adrien's pov

We got up and started walking and talking about our life.
" I played guitar since I was six years old." Luka said and I looked around and seen kids running around. I giggled at the sight. Luka looked at me.
" I love your laugh." He said blushing and I blushed then looked at him.

" Luka, did you want to visit tomorrow?" I asked him. We walked out of the park and towards my house. " Unless you want to come over to mine?" He asked. " Yeah I can ask my dad." I say as we walked down to his place, I wonder what we were gonna do.

-15 mins later- Luka's pov

Of course when we got to Adrien's house his dad clearly told him that no one was allowed over. I felt bad that he wasn't able too but I just went along with it. So instead I just walked him home instead.

" Thanks for walking me home Luka." Adrien says and smiles. I smiled back. " Your welcome, Adrien." I say as we walked inside the gates of his house.

" I love that boy." I whisper to myself. I walked by myself for awhile and the sun was going down. I seen the love bridge and I seen the Eiffel tower in front of it. So, I decided to walk to the Eiffel tower and when I got there and i went on the elevator.

I got off the elevator and I looked out to the edge and seen the sunset, it was beautiful.
" I wish Adrien was here to see this." I say to myself. " Boo!" I heard and I jumped around and seen Chat noir.

" Chat noir?" I questioned. He looked at me. " Yes?" He said and I knew that voice anywhere.
" Nothing, I just thought of something." I lied and I felt his heart beating fast. I pulled my guitar from behind my back and I grabbed my guitar pick from my pocket. I played a fast strum that was beautiful and Chat noir leaned over the edge and looked towards the sunset smiling and blushing.

" I'm guessing your heart sounds like this?" I said and closed my eyes and played the tune again.
I stopped playing and I looked chat noir, who was looking down at the world.

" Chat, you okay?" I asked him and he looked at me. He was crying. I knew that was Adrien under the mask cause he has the same eyes, body hair, lips, and his everything.

" I am fine Luka." Chat said wiping his eyes. I hugged him and looked at him and kissed him on the nose. His face went red. It was cute.

Chat noir's pov

When he hugged me, I let some more tears fall until he looked at me and kissed my nose, my face went really hot which meant I was blushing.

" Luka, thank you." I said wiping.
I looked at him. " You're welcome, Adrien." I whispered to him. His eyes were shocked.
" Luka, I will take you somewhere, okay?" He said and picked me up. I had my guitar on my back.

We jumped off and he used his baton and he went to an abandoned place. He put me down.
" Plagg, claws in." He said and de-transformed and my eyes widen and I looked at him.
" I knew it." I said quietly but he heard it and he looked at me. I looked up at him and blushed. He walked towards me and I back up until I hit a wall. He pinned me up against the wall and he kissed me roughly.

I moaned. We parted and he went to my neck and sucked my sweet spot. I moaned. He giggled and gave me another hickey. I blushed a deep red.

"C-Chat~" I say and stopped and looked at me.

" Luka, I love you~"  Chat says while picking me up. " I love you too, Kitty." I kissed his cheek and he blushed. He grabbed his baton and he extended it and off we went. I seen the sun setting and I smiled.

" Chat you remember where I live right?" I asked him. He looked at me and looked back up.
" Yes I do." Chat said and landed on my house. " Luka? Is that you dearrr?" (Remember his mom has a pirate accent)His mom said and I kissed him and he kissed me back.

I smiled and he left. I turned around and seen my mom standing there happy.
" Oh sweets! You have a boyfriend and not just any boy, a supa hero!" She yelled in excitement.

I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.

" Yeah, it kinda just happened." I said and she hugged me. " Don't worry hun I gotcha." She said and hugged her back.

" Well, come and eat dinner." She said and we walked inside and she sat me down and passed me my food. " Juleka! Come and eat!"  Mom yelled. Juleka walked out of her room and sat down next to me. I looked at her and she had her hair in her face blushing.

" Jules, you okay?" I asked and she looked up and smiled. " Yeah just thinking." She said. " Okay just checking." I say and eat my food.

Adrien's Pov

I jumped into my window and de-transformed and sat on the couch thinking about luka. " God, Luka is adorable and oh my god what if someone finds the hickeys and JUDGE US!!" I screamed and laid down on my couch. Plagg was eating cheese and looked at me.

" What I will do is just come clean, but your dad wouldn't approve of this." He said swallowing his cheese.

I frowned and realized he was right. " I am going to go to bed." I said and I went to the washroom to take a shower.

- 15 mins later-

I opened the door and walked out in my ladybug PJ's.
Plagg flew to me and giggled.
I rolled my eyes and walked to my bed and went under the covers. " Goodnight Plagg." I said and he flew over to me and laid beside me. " Adrien, just remember to keep you and Luka secret because I don't want you getting hurt." Those were the last words I heard and than drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------

Hey Y'all 😊

Sorry I didn't update in awhile!

I didn't mean for it to take this long lol🤣 but at least I updated it right!

Remember to vote, comment, and Follow!

-Aurora Bowers 🌷❤️