Chapter 7

(I'm so sorry but it may be short but it will contain good content)

No one's pov

Adrien woke up and looked out the window and seen the sun rising. He rolled over and checked phone.
It was 4:00 in the morning.
" Plagg?" He says. He looked around and seen plagg floating around as if he was waiting for something. " Plagg? What are you doing??" He asked him and plagg just looked at him.

" I'm waiting for Master Fu." He said looking at me. " Why? What's going on?" Adrien questioned. " Well, he needs to tell you something very important that I can't tell you." Plagg says and looks outside.
" He is here." Plagg said and looked at Adrien.

" Wayzz shell on!" They both heard and Master Fu transform. He flew into the window. " Hello again, Adrien~" He whispered to me.
" I am here tell you something before your father wakes up." He said sitting and patting the seat beside him.

" When the moon rises to be full moon tonight the holder of the cat miraculous, will be a half human half cat." He said to Adrien. Adrien looked shocked as he found this out.

" When will this happen??" Adrien questioned. " Tonight.."

- Time skip to after the talk-
Adrien's pov

Master Fu left 2 hours ago it's currently, 6:00 and Master Fu told me about what happens to me at full moon tonight.
So, I'm scared for my father to find out about it. I'm just gonna text Luka if I can crash at his place tonight.

*Knock knock*

I heard a knock on the door and I didn't bother answering.
" Adrien are you up yet?" Natalie said opening the door and I was still in my PJs.

" Yes I am up!" I yelled and I got up to answer the door and let her in.
" Good morning Adrien, ready to hear your schedule today?" Natalie said like she always said it. " You have a dress rehearsal for a fashion show at 3:00pm sharp, and the fashion to show follow up at 6:00pm, so be ready at 2:00pm." She said calmly.

" Okay, I will." I say looking outside.
" Now get ready for school." She said and walked out with tablet in her hand. I shut the door and went to the washroom and washes my face and hands and teeth.

I changed into my ordinary outfit and plagg flew into the washroom.
" Kid, you gotta be ready for tonight the full moon starts at 9:00 tonight! When does the fashion show end!!??!!?!" Plagg yelled at the top of his tiny lungs.

" Uh, 10:00pm." I said  and he looked at me wide eyed.
" Wow, I better not change right at that time!" I yelled as well.
" Well, good luck kid, I will be here if need me." He said diving into my bag which has camembert inside it.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my homework and pencils and phone and stuffed them all in my bag.
I walked out of my room and my dad walked by the stairs and into his office and I tried waving again but he didn't bother looking at me so, I better head to school.

I looked at the time and it is 7:12.
" Adrien come on." Natalie said opening the door for me. I thanked her and got inside the car and seen gorilla sitting in the driver seat.
" Good morning." He looked at me and he said it back.
Than we drove off to the school.

Marinette's pov

I walked to the school and I realized I was finally not late for once.
" Hey Alya!" I yelled and ran up the stairs and she waved at me.
" Did you see ladybug yesterday evening!?!" She said showing me a video of myself.
" I-I didn't see h-her at a-all!!" I pretended. I heard a car pull up and it was Adrien, the love of my life.

" Hey guys what's up?" He said and I started blushing. " Hey dude!"
" Hey bro!" They did their hand shake.

I wanted to tell him I like him but I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared for him to reject me.

*Ring ring*

The bell for first class is going off so we all better head to science.
" Hey dude you busy today?" Nino asked Adrien who was probably thinking of something. " Y-Yes I am very busy, I have a f-fashion show at the Eiffel tower p-plus I have to be there extra early which is 2:00pm, so I won't be t-there for last class."
He says stuttering a little.

"You guys are perfect for each other~" Alya whispered in my ear.
" I k-know r-right~" i whispered back while walking up the stairs to science class and we walked in and sat at our spots.

No one's pov

" Morning class! Today you will get a quiz since it's Monday today!" The  crabby teacher says. " But first time for attendance."

** If you don't wanna read this part you don't have too**

"Adrien?" "Here."
"Chloe?" " Here."
" Marinette?" " Here."
" Ivan?" " Here."
" Alya?" " Here."
"Juleka?" " Here."
" Alix?" " Here."
" Nino?" " Here."
" Sabrina?" " Here."
" Max?" " 100% here."
" Maylené?" " Here."
" Kim?" " Here."
" Rose?" " Here!"
" Nathaniel?" " Here."

As the teacher went through everyone's name there was a knock on the door. " Come in!" The teacher yelled and the door opened it showed someone....

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it was short!

ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO FRICKING MUCH FOR THE VIEWS

I PROMISE I WILL REWARD YOU ALL LATER ON!!

Again thank you all so much!!
-Aurora💞