Chapter 14: Valentine's Day special!💖

(With a bit of drama in between)

Adrien's pov

I woke up to my phone being annoying with the alarm. I turned over to shut it off, I sighed and sat up. " Good morning plagg." I say shaking him abit. " Huh? What? Who? Oh good morning Adrien." He said floating up and he rubbed his eyes.

" Also happy Valentine's Day plagg." I say patting his head. " You too Adrien." He said going to grab his cheese. I go wash my face and brush my teeth, I changed my clothes and put on new ones.

I went to grab my bag and walked out of my room and down the stairs. " Adrien you got a meeting today with photographers at the hotel.
" Okay thanks for telling me, also happy Valentine's Day Natalie." I said and decided to give her a smile so I hugged her.
I can tell she smiled and hugged me back.

" Happy Valentine's Day Adrien." She said patting my head, this felt nice honestly. " Thank you for everything." "Your welcome," She said. " You better head to school now, you will be late." She says firmly, I can tell she was tearing up. " See you later Natalie, let's go gorilla."

- Time skip to school -
-Adrien's pov-

I say bye to gorilla and I get out. I walk up the stairs and walk inside to my locker. " Adrikens!!" I heard Chloe from behind me.
" Happy Valentine's Day! Give me a kiss!" She said trying to kiss my face. " Happy Valentine's Day Chloe, please don't kiss my face." I said pushing her off of me.
" Come on kiss me, please." " Get off of him Chloe." We both heard and it was Lila. 'Oh no not another one' I thought to myself.
" Can both of you go away." Chloe huffed and walked away, Lila stayed of course. " Hey Adrien, what are you doing later?" She said looking at me. " Lila I'm busy later, can you please just go." I said grabbing my work and walking away. " But Adrien I want to spend Valentine's with you." " I said I'm busy okay." I walked away and I seen Luka and I ran over to him.

" Happy Valentine's Day Luka." I said trying not to blush. " Happy Valentine's Day Adrien." He said back to me and I smiled at him.
" We should hang out later at the park." He asked me. " Yes of course I will." I say happily.

- Lila's pov -

I was walking up the stairs that Marinette pushed me down and I heard Luka talking to Adrien, so I went to sneak over to a near by place. " We should hang out at the park later on." Luka asked Adrien. Ugh, he said he was busy, I will go to the park as well then.
I soon then walked away and smirked.

No one's pov - Time skip to after school -

Adrien and Luka sat together. They tried not to kiss each other but they waited until they meet later. Adrien had to leave so he left and Luka was left alone, he walked out of the school.

He started walking down the road towards the park. He knew that Adrien would be there, Luka quickly grabbed his bag and grabbed his wallet. He walked to Marinette's bakery and grabbed some flowers and macarons.
He paid for them and waved bye to them as he ran across the street to the park, he opened the gate and looked up to see Adrien with Lila, she was getting all close to him and she kissed him and he didn't even back away.

Luka had a chained necklace for him too, he didn't care about it now, he slowly walked up to them. " A-Adrien?" Luka said trying to not to cry. " W-What are you doing w-with her?" He said as he let a tear run down. " It's not what it looks like." Adrien said speaking up. " I saw you k-kissing her! How can you fucking say that!" Luka yelled and grabbed the presents and flowers and threw them on the ground, along with the necklace.
" D-Don't bother talking to me." Luka walked to the gate and opened it and ran away to the Eiffel tower the only place he feels at peace.

He got there and went to the elevator and road to the very top. The elevator dinged and opened the doors and he walked off. " I l-loved you so much, that I c-could've done everything and anything for to just be happy." He dropped his bag on the floor and put his back against the wall and slid down while crying.

" Luka, don't be sad, it will be okay." Sas said slithering out, trying to calm him down. " B-but Sas, I love that boy, he was the only thing I ever actually wanted to care for and marry." He cried and cried. Sas let him cry it out.
A little purple butterfly came flying to Luka and akumatised his miraculous. Luka looked up.
" Hawkmoth? No I won't ever let you take a hold of me, never again." Luka stood up and tried fighting it. " Stop it, Venomous."
(Sorry I know the name is taken by marvel, so marvel please come after to me I have no other name, that was cool)
Hawkmoth spoke to him trying to get the akuma into his head.
" No! No! No! Get out of my head!!" Luka yelled and punched the wall of the Eiffel tower.
" Don't fight it!" The akuma then got out of the miraculous and Then he seen someone jumping towards it.

- Let's go see what really happened-
- Adrien's pov -

I got dropped off at the park to meet Luka, the meeting wasn't really that long. I sat down at the bench holding a rose and chocolate hearts. I waited for Luka because it was close to the end of school, anyways. " Hey Adrien." I heard someone walk up to me, it was Lila. " Hi Lila." I gave her a glare. " Who you waiting for?" She asked me. " I ain't waiting for you that's for sure." I said looking around, I then felt her hand on my thigh.
" Don't you just want to kiss me instead of waiting for whoever, your waiting for." She rubbed my thigh more. I was getting really uncomfortable. She then grabbed face and forced me to kiss her, I tried pushing her off of me, but she deepened the kiss,she grabbed my thigh harder but I heard someone walk over slowly. " A-Adrien?" That's when my heart dropped, I looked at him and pushed her off of me.  " W-What are you doing w-with her?" He said and I spoke up. " It's not what it looks like." " I saw you k-kissing her! How can you fucking say that!" Luka yelled at me and grabbed something out of his bag and threw them on the ground.
" D-Don't bother talking to me." Luka walked to the gate and opened it and ran away, I watched him run away as I tried calling out his name. I looked at the ground and seen flowers and macarons and...a necklace for me, I grabbed it and held it close to me. " Why did you kiss me!? I am taken by Someone okay, respect that." I ran into an alleyway and transformed into Chat noir. I then extended my baton and went to the Eiffel tower, I knew he would be there.
I heard yelling from some where. I looked around and I heard it coming from the top of the tower. I quickly ran up on all fours and I got there and I seen an akuma fly out of somewhere.
" Cataclysm!!" I jumped out and touched the akuma.

I looked at Luka who was shocked. He looked at me and I looked back at him. " I-Im sorry, Chat." He said crying and I hugged him. " Hey Luka, I know it looked very bad when she kissed me, I was trying to-" " No I don't need your excuses Chat, that really hurt me, it was the fact that you couldn't tell her no." Luka got up and walked away, I grabbed his wrist before he could walk away.

" I really did try to push her off but you know the only damn thing I care about in this world now is you, I don't want anyone else other than you....if I can take back what I have did I would but I really didn't mean too, she was forcing and surprisingly she is strong.

He then looked at me and kissed me. I kissed him back. " I love you my kitty." He said kissing my neck. " N-None of that right now."
I said blushing. " Aww but you loved it~" he said smirking and walking away. " Well, I don't have  my presents with me cause I threw them, I'm sorry." He said looking down, lifted his chin to look at me. " Don't be sorry, I got the chain and I have it on right now." I said unzipping abit to show him.

" It looks nice on you~" he said biting his lip abit. I giggled and picked him up. " Come on let's get you home my love." I extended my baton and took off to his house.

We got there and I smiled at him.
He smiled back at me. " I love you kitty." He said kissing me again. " I love you too, blueberry." I giggled at the name.
" Blueberry?" He started laughing and I put him down. " Yes blueberry I love it, the name suits you." I say and kissing his forehead.
" Well, I love it as well." He blushed. He then walked inside and I took off. " Goodnight my little blueberry."

___________________________________

Hey everyone!! I'm super duper sorry it took a couple days to finish this, I didn't mean too, I started school again, so I might be abit late.

But I will try my best!!

I hope you enjoy this book!
AND THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

-Aurora 🥰