chapter 5

Chat's pov

" Chat come on!" Ladybug yelled at me. " I know I'm behind ya, m'lady!" I yelled to her. We were going to defeat, Reverser.

I seen reverser. " M'lady watch out!" I yelled and she got hit by his airplanes and she became kinda of like a clumsy ladybug.
I giggled and she fell over.

" Hehe I'm guessing you won't be any use right now?" I asked and helped her up and than reverser went to the Eiffel tower. The tvs came on and Reverser showed.
" Hey Chat noir and ladybug! I got a surprise for you!!" He yelled into the tv. " Mayor, may you do the honours?" He said and moved aside and the mayor had made the garbage in space come back. " No!" We both yelled.

"Wait! One more thing." He said grabbed something and he pulled Luka into sight and my eyes widened. " I just don't know what to do with him?.....maybe....." He said and it cut off. " Ugh! No!" I yelled and grabbed ladybug and jumped and I got poked by something and I fell and got scared. We both landed in the water and got out.

Luka's pov

I woke up and seen a drone above pointing at me." I just don't know what to do with him?.....maybe....." He said. I grabbed a rock and threw it at him. " Oh no the connection!!" He yelled. " Reverse this Person!" He threw a paper plane at me and I ran away and he caught up to me and grabbed me and tied me up on the pole of the Eiffel tower. I was looking down and I fainted to the sight.

-30 mins later- Still luka's pov
~dreaming~

I woke up and I was in my bed.
" Ugh how did I end up here?"
I looked around and seen no one was home. " Mom? Juleka?" I looked around and no one was around. I walked upstairs and it was night time and I seen Chat noir on the other side of my plank. I called to him he never listened to me.

I seen an akuma. " Chat!! No!!" I ran to him and he laughed an evil laugh and I stopped and his suit changed from black to white and his eyes were purple and I started crying.
I fell to my knees and looked at him with shock. " Crystalism!" He yelled and turned around to me. " You hurt m-me!.... So, I'm going to hurt you!!" He touched me and a cage of crystals formed around me and he looked at me through the cage and I cried.

" Your gonna pay.." I said to him and he laughed...
" It's the other way around!" The cage started losing air.

~end of dreaming~

I woke up with tears streaming down my cheek and I felt arms around me and it was Adrien and he woke up as well. " Luka are you okay?!" I sat up and he was tearing up as well.

" Yes I'm okay, what happened?" I questioned. He sat up. " You fainted while I was saving you~" he said whispering the last bit.

I looked at Adrien and he was sad. I lifted up his chin and kissed him. He pulled away and was blushing and it was the cutest thing ever.
"Sometimes I wonder why your with me and not with Marinette." I said and got up. " Well, honestly I liked her b-before, but I started like you....but you stood out to me more than anyone." He said. I giggled.

" You are everything to me and I liked you from the moment I saw you......I thought of course he would like me." I giggled and he smiled.

" Yeah I never thought I would date a boy." He said while blushing up a Storm. I kissed his nose and he giggled.

" I love you, Adrien, never change for the world~" i said to him and rubbed his cheek.
" I love you too, Luka, I will never change for anyone ever~" He said and hugged me because he had to go home.

I sighed and waved to him. I decided to get up and play my guitar and probably help my sister with some songs for our band, Kitty Section.

" So, Jules what you got so far?" I asked her. She looked at me as she came from the kitchen.
" I got nothing yet....I just can't think of anything right now." She said.
" Did you want help??" I asked her and she looked at me and grabbed her book. " Yeah of course." She said and sat down.

-2 hours later- 3rd person's pov

They finished the song and Luka was glad he helped his little sister.
" Hey mom I'm going to The Dupains café." He asked her. " Go ahead, my boy! Just bring me back a cookie please!" She said handing him 20 Euros and he giggled and left.
While he was walking he heard the cars passing by while the sunsets
he was thinking about a special someone. He looked around and started humming a tune.

" Hey luka!" He heard and turned around and seen Lila. He kept walking pretending he like didn't hear her. " Luka I need to ask you a question." She said running to him.
" What is it Lila?" He said stopping.
" I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?" She said with her evilish smile.

" Okay, look lila, I heard about you from adrien and I don't wanna be mean but I don't want to be your friend or anything like that, okay I'm sorry so leave me out of your drama." I said in a calm voice I usually have.

I walked away from her and it sounded like she stormed off.

' I am getting lone some for Adrien' I thought in my head. I made it the café and looked at the price of the stuff I'm gonna get while the person in front of me is getting something.
Marinette was working.
" Good afternoon sir, how may I help you!" She said happily.
" Hey Mari-" " h-hey Luka, can....am I hot, I MEAN, uh-uh......W-what c-can I get y-you." She said stuttering.

" Can I get a box and macaroons, one coffee, two cookies, and one vanilla cupcake, please, mari?" I asked her. " Okay, c-coming r-right up!" She says grabbing all my stuff.
" Here ya go, L-Luka." She smiled at me and told me the price and I handed her the money. I thanked her and walked out. I seen someone running away from something.
I raised my eyebrow and kept walking I heard someone screaming and I started getting worried.

" Go hide and run for your life!!" Someone yelled. The giant tv on a building turned on and it showed a girl tied up and was hanging upside down over lava?

" Hahahaha! I am The Queen of Mean! And I will punish those who don't listen or bow down to me!"
She said. My eyes widened and ran for the Eiffel tower. I am still kinda in shock from when I almost fell from the Eiffel tower.
" I am the Queen and you are nothing but a stupid person."  She said while singing her words.

I ran away while she was singing some curse and blackish purple smoke started going everywhere.
I ran away and I hid behind a dumpster in an alleyway. I turned and bumped in to someone.
" Huh?" I looked at the person and it was ladybug.

" Luka, here is the snake miraculous, you have the power to second chance everything that happens.... You may fight along side me and Chat noir."
I grabbed it and put it on.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it took so long to do this chapter I got evacuated from my home town, and I couldnt do anything.

I'm so sorry and please tell me if you liked it your not!

Thanks for the views of this book!
Love ya!!
- Aurora😍