Chapter 15

(10 chapters left until the end)

Luka jolted up, breathing heavily as he quickly looked around. His eyes wide awake and his face stained with tears. ' N-No not the nightmares again.' His heart was beating, his breath hitched, his hands shaking but not bad.
" Luka? You okay?" Juleka walked over to him and sat the edge of the bed.

" I-i just had a n...nightmare again." His voice was breaking, he tried breathing in and out, tears wanted to fall but he couldn't do it infront of his sister.
" Hey Luka don't worry about the nightmare, it will be okay." Juleka hugged her brother rubbing his back trying to comfort him.

The nightmare he had was a terrible one, he thought of Chat noir fighting a villian, the villian shot something at him causing
chat noir to fall off the building, Luka ran over to the edge and jumped off to catch him, but it was to late.

He hugged his sister back thinking about the nightmare again. His tears stopped but the nightmare was something else, it almost felt real to him.

Juleka got up to grab another blanket and a pillow for herself to sleep beside him, when they were kids when one of them had nightmares they would always sleep next to each other to comfort one another. But after awhile they stopped because they never had nightmares in awhile.

She put the stuff beside him and laid down, he felt safer beside her. He smiled as he felt her rubbing his hand as they're mom used to do so when they were younger, he slowly fell asleep.

- Morning time - Adrien's pov

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

I opened my eyes slowly to shut my alarm only to realize there was no alarm on. ' Hmmmm that's weird?' I sat up and yaw-

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

I got scared swung my arms around, I heard something hit the pillow.....it was plagg. " Plagg I'm so sorryyyyy!" I scooped him up and patted his little head softly. " H...hey it's....okay." he said floating up kinda dizzy sounding.

" Well, you should lay down for awhile until I get back from having a shower." I get up stretching my arms while standing up. I yawned again, I grabbed my towel and my clothes for the day before walking into the bathroom.

- 15 mins later brought you by Spongebob narrator -

I came back out and dried my hair and plagg was asleep on my pillow, of course he was snoring.i just decided to leave him. " I wonder what I can do with my extra ti- Wait what time is it?
I looked at the time and it was 7:45 which means Natalie should be walking in now.

KNOCK KNOCK!

" Come on in." I say sitting on my bed looking at my phone. " Good morning Adrien, you have nothing to do today." Natalie said looking at the iPad thing she usually holds beside her. " Well, okay! When we going to school?"
I got up to scratch my neck. " We will leave at 8:05, don't worry we will be early still, so take sometime to catch up on some homework and if you need me to help I can help you." She said smiling and walking out.

" Thank you!" I smiled and went to go do some notebook reading since I was done my homework already. I yawned and looked at the time thinking I might take a small nap before school, it's only 7:52, a little nap won't hurt.

I got up to lay down on the couch and I heard plagg flying over to me before I closed my eyes.

-30 mins later-
***Poor poor Adrien getting alot of alarms***

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

I jolted up fast and plagg his in the pocket in my shirt. I got up quickly and grabbed my bags and opened the door quickly.

I ran out the door and the car was there waiting for me to get in, I opened the car door and got in and we took off.

- 15 mins later - Still Adrien's pov

We finally arrived, I got out. " Bye gorilla, bye Natalie!" I grabbed my bag before closing the door.
I turned on my heel and seen Luka standing by the stairs waiting for me.
" Hey Luka!" " Good morning Baby boy." He said softly. ' Good thing no one was around to hear that.'

" Come on, I just arrived too, but I was just waiting for you." Luka says kissing my cheek. " Awww how sweet~" I giggled as we both inside, we then went to the lockers and put our other class books away for later on.

We both shut the door, talking away as we went upstairs, we entered the classroom and everyone looked at us.
" Why are two late?" Ms. bustier asked us both. " We both ended up late because my bus didn't arrive in time and I'm gonna guess Adrien's driver didn't realize the time and forgot." Luka said calmly going to sit at his seat. I nodded and agreed.

" Well, sit down and take a seat, please." I sat down, looking at the board and writing down notes, I can feel Luka staring at me. It felt nice to have him stare at me other than every other girl out there.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!!

Yes, I'm back, I'm sorry it took so long, I was trying to focus on school and my mental health wasn't the best lately, I'm so sorry but hey I'm here now and I must feed your soul with some Luka x Adrien!!

And also THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK AND VIEWS OH MY GOSH THANK YOU ALL AO MUCH!!!!

-Aurora 💫
P.s. dreaming is everything