Chapter 11

Marinette's pov

I was going to go for a walk to the eiffand I wanted to see if Luka wanted to come with me. I walked down the stairs and I stopped in my tracks if what I have seen.

" Chat noir? Luka?" They stopped kissing and looked towards me flushed and they looked at each other then back at me.
Chat got up and kissed Luka's cheek and I was gonna scream at how cute that was. " Marinette, don't tell anyone about this, please?" Chat said. " I won't tell anyone, I promise." I said to him.

He left and I helped Luka up and told him to come with me.

Luka's pov

Me and Mari walked to Andres to get some ice cream and we talked
about how we met and of course I told her something different.

" Wanna go to the top of the Eiffel tower and watch the sunset?" She asked me. I agreed and we walked and we were having an awesome time. " So, let's go to the elevator." I said and we did and got in.

" Okay, so Luka are you doing your homework?" She says as we both get off the elevator and we both leaned over the edge to look at the sunset. " I'm not doing at all." I laughed and she did too. " Why not."
" Well, because I never got any homework because I finished it in class." I say and smiled and she smiled as well.
We just stood there watching the sun go down.
She was looking at me most of the time but I used to like this girl but I love my adrien more.

Chat noir's pov

I stood there watching Luka and Marinette. I got sad because they looked like they were having a fun date. I dropped the rose, I had for Luka and a tear dropped from my eye and to the floor. I got on the ledge and jumped off using my baton and I decided to go home.
I jumped through the streets and finally jumped through my window.
I de-transformed and plagg landed on the bed while grabbing his cheese. I sighed and sat down on my desk chair and crossed my arms and laid my head down on my arms. " What's wrong?" Plagg asked me and I just looked at him and looked away. " Is it Luka and Marinette?" I just shook my head yes. " Ya'know Luka loves you and only you, he would never do anything to you that will make you angry at him and please trust me when I say this, this one will never leave you." He said. I started crying
into my elbow and plagg hugged my hand. I started feeling better and I decided to watch a movie with plagg.

Gabriel's pov

" My dear Emily, I love you and miss you dearly, but I can't understand why I can't just get their miraculous just like that.....wait I got another plan to work out..." I say as I walk out and go up the elevator.

" Sir what is wrong?" Natalie asks.
" I got a plan but it I need time to plan so I will akumatise people only when I need too." I say as I plan my revenge.

- morning time brought by Adrien trying to pole dance-

Luka's pov

I wake up and get ready for school and of course me not used to waking up so dang early, I end up yawning here and there. So, I had some coffee and waited for Jules to wake up so we can walk together.

I took out my homework and did some stuff. " Luka, your doing your work finally." My mom said and I laughed. " Yes of course."
Juleka finally got up and she came out to have coffee. " Are you ready to go, Jules?" I say to her as she nodded. I put my homework away and walked out the door. " See you later mom!" " See you later my dearies!" Then we started walking to school.

-At school-

" Hey Luka!" I heard while I walked to the lockers. " Hey Adrien." I opened the door and walked to the back where my locker was.
" So, uh I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to my photoshoot after school?" He said blushing and I smiled at him, " Sure, I gotta ask, and can I go into you're dressing room~" I whispered the last part to him. " Y-Yes of course y-you can." He smiled and went to his locker and I opened mine and put my books and stuff away.

I grabbed my schedule and looked at it. " Ugh, I can't science class." I said shutting the door and walking out to science class.

-Ring! Ring!-

I sat down next to Nathaniel and lila sat down beside Adrien, which made my blood boil. I stared at Lila and she grabbed his arm and hugged it, it made me so mad I almost stood up to say something but I didn't cause I respected that he doesn't want anyone finding out about us.
I pulled out my headphones listened to music for awhile and the teacher was talking I took some notes down and started working on the assignment. I looked at the time and sighed.

-After school- Lukas POV still

I walked down the stairs and went to my locker grab all my books and walked outside waiting for Adrien to come out of the doors.
" So, adrien how about I catch a ride with you to our photoshoot?" I heard and looked up from my phone and seen Lila walk out hugging Adrien's arm again. I rolled my eyes and got up and walked down the stairs. " Hey luka, are you coming then?" Adrien said running to me and turned around. " Yeah of course I am." I said looking at Lila.
She just flipped her hair and sighed angrily.
I looked at Adrien and he nodded. " Okay well, Lila has to catch a ride too, let's go my driver's here." He said walking down the stairs and lila flipped her again and walked down the stairs, I walked down the stairs too.

We got in the car and Lila kept looking at Adrien, which made me mad to the point I can slap her, but I kept my cool for awhile. I looked out the window and closed my eyes for awhile.

Adriens POV

I hated when Lila was hanging on to me all the time and I could tell Luka wasn't happy about it, dont worry he can get me inside the dressing room. I blushed at the fact of him pinning me to the wall.
I looked out the window and seen marinette and her friends walking around. I smiled.

~ Photoshoot~ 3rd person pov

They arrived at the photoshoot and Luka got out and looked around holding his guitar and his backpack. " Adrien, go get ready, Lila I assume you should too." The photographer says getting his camera ready, lila goes to her dressing room and Adrien walks to his and fluke follows him. "  Luka, you can sit on the couch while I change." Adrien says while going behind a wall thingy.
Luka sits there looking at myself in the mirror and stands up and looks at his neck, the hickeys. He smiled to him self and bit his lip. Adrien came from behind the thingy and Luka looked at his dressed up boyfriend. " Wow you look hot~" " Thank you." Adrien looked at luka and kissed his cheek. Luka pinned Adrien to the wall and kissed passionately and adrien blushed at this and moaned into the kiss.
Luka pulled away and looked at him.
" You are mine, Adrien,no one else's, if luka tries anything she will think twice about doing so."
He said letting adriens hands go.
" Im always yours and no one else's." Adrien says blushing qnd looking at luka. " Adrien? Are you ready?" Natalie says knocking on the door.
" Yes I'm coming!" Adrien yells and luka walks to the door.
Adrien opens it and walks out, lila of course jumps on to Adrien and hugs him.

Luka sighed and sat down by the bench and watched them take pictures. Luka decided to go for a walk, so he went down the walk away playing his guitar and watching the cars go by. He ended up in an alley way and he noticed that there was a snake on the ground, it slithered to him. He picked it up and wrapped around his arm.
He smiled and looked at it. " Hey little guy, you are a nice looking snake, I think I'm gonna keep you~" He says walking back to the park.

- 7 mins later -

He got back seen Adrien in a different outfit and Luka smiled again and walked to the dressing room and sat in there with his snake. He laid down on the couch and his snake laid on his stomach. Luka then fell asleep.

-dreaming-

" I need you here
I want you back
I just cant seem to see you now."

Luka sang as he played his guitar. Adrien sat there beside him playing the piano, when he looked at luka, luka was lookjng back at him.
All of a sudden everything went black and luka woke up

-End of dream-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone sorry I didn't publish a chapter in awhile
my phone broke so I am using a tablet.
I'm so sorry!

I gotta go so I love you all!

- Aurora🥺👉👈