Chapter 17

Luka was running down the road crying as it begin to pour. He didn't know where he was running to but he was running and he was running fast.

Before he knew it, he was standing at the Eiffel tower, looking up as the bright lights shine on the night sky. He dried his tears and sat there blaming himself for everything he has just done.

He lays back and looks at the starry sky, little does he know a certain butterfly was coming, his eyes filling with water again as he thinks he might lose his love.

The butterfly or the akuma lands on his guitar. Sniffling as he sits up quickly clenching his head. " Luka, I'm hawkm-" " No....No....NO NO NO!! IM NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS TO ME HAWKMOTH!! NO!!!!!" Luka screamed as he hit his head over and over, he grabbed his guitar knowing that is the only object he had with the only little amount of strength he had and he smashed it on the ground, releasing the akuma that flies away. Breathing heavily he gets up and runs away back to his house, crying to what he had just done.

He gets to his house and runs inside hoping no one is home and thankfully no one is.
" I..I need to stay strong....for him! He made me strong and I will be strong!" He screamed and cried abit more before hugging his pillow thinking it is Adrien.

Without realizing...he fell asleep and 5 hours have passed.

" Luka? Luka? Luka!!?!.....Wake up."

Luka woke up but it was very very dark, he tried to call out to anyone but no answer suddenly the ground started shaking meaning he was awake but he wasn't in control.

He tried calling out again but this time he couldn't his mouth wasn't moving. He teared up after looking for a way out, thinking it was a nightmare.
He didn't know that it wasn't just that.

Voices was what he can hear from the darkness, echoing throughout the whole place. Luka falls to the ground as he closes his eyes he hears 'cataclysm!', his eyes opened and he felt tears stream down his cheeks. He muffled out a cry but no one heard him.

Luka start panicking he wanted to get out.
But then he heard, 'miraculous ladybug!', he blinks and opens his eyes as he looks around seeing the Eiffel tower being fixed up and the fire was gone.

He got up quickly but before he can run away, he was stopped by Chat noir. He gave Luka a soft smile of reassurance before turning to ladybug and fist bumping her as they yelled, 'pound it!'.

Luka tilted his head abit confused. " What happened?" " You were akumatised by shadow moth, here." Ladybug held out a ladybug charm towards Luka as he took it gently. She smiled at him and he noticed ladybug's suit was different then it usually is, but he didn't think anything of it. " If you feel any type of emotion....just know that this is here to help you through those emotions" she said before taking off, Luka turned around but bumped into chat noir.

" Hel- GAHHHHH!" He yelled out as chat noir grabbed onto him and went up to the top of the Eiffel tower.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I took so long, I wanted to make this long but I think from now on the rest of the chapters will be sorta short but not as bad as the other chapters. I have been busy with grad stuff but I'm graduating this year!

I'm happy!
But anyways enough with talking about me, tell me how your life is going and remember I'm always here to talk!

-Aurora