18

Well I guess I'm the last one that's to be introduced

Well I guess I'm the last one that's to be introduced. I'm Lotus, but I go by Lo or Tussie. Tussie is a name that my momma calls me. Nene of course calls me that because she's a pain in my ass, but I grew up at home as the only child. She is my family. My momma still alive. I ain't never know my daddy, but NeNe and my momma all I got really. Oh and my son. My sweet baby boy Santana. Everything I do is for that boy. I miss Nene, and I've been waiting to move out here for the longest and I finally have.

*ring ring ring*

"Yo your son wanted to talk to you before you board your plane" Mike said

I rolled my eyes, but that all glossed over when I got to look at my baby boy.

"Hi baby .. you so handsome. You ready for my song?"

His face lit up like Christmas.

"Okay here it goes .. Oh Yohsan you so fine. You so fine you blow my mind Santana. Yohsan Santana" I said as I kissed him through the phone. His chunky butt just smiled and laughed all through the camera, and it made me so sad. I thought I was going to cry.

"Okay baby. That's enough okay. I'll talk to you in the morning when I'm with Boogie okay."  He smiled and clapped. He loves Adrienne.

"Ard man. Bye" Mike just hung up in my face.

Micheal Anthony. That's my baby daddy. I thought we were going to be together forever. He was a weenie when we were in high school. Well not really. He was smart as hell. He just didn't get the girls. We had a calculus class together during my senior year. He thought all pretty girls were stupid, but me and Adrienne beat those odds. He was actually the only kid who could keep up with us. We all were top of our class, but Adrienne beat both of us by a tenth of a point.

At any rate, he was my prom date. He became my everything. He was just the best thing to ever happen to me. However, we went to different colleges, and he was unfaithful to me, so we broke up. To keep a long story short, he came to me in my last year if my undergraduate program, and he told me how sorry he was, and he would never hurt me again, so I took him back, and he fucked me so good that night. We made love like it was going to be our last time, and it was.

He went back to school, and I was beginning to feel all these different emotions when he went back to school. I knew then I couldn't trust him. I wasn't ready. Except now, I had no choice but to be ready because I was having his baby. Yes yes yes I know. No that wasn't our first time having sex. It was just our last. At any rate, during that time, the only person I had was Adrienne. Even my own Mama ain't know. I went to college with Adrienne since we lost so much time when she came to live with OG.

Man did I love OG, and she had those 3 handsome grandsons that weren't really her grandsons, but they were her babies. Apparently that's why I'm moving out here. I'm supposed yo be taking care of one. I actually don't care which one it is because they're all fine ass thug niggas. Well I know if it's the baby brother I won't be doing anything with him. Nene always had a crush on that nigga. Oh my God I'm getting so off track.

Mike hates me because I never told him I was pregnant. He came to Philly to fund me again, and he saw me with my baby. He saw him in my baby, and I was caught. He felt that I shouldn't have held a grudge with him where he didn't even know his own son. He didn't meet my baby until about a year ago. My momma moved to Philly to help me once Adrienne left here, and so my baby gets back and forth on planes to spend time with his daddy. That's just how life has to be.

I told my momma this was a temporary job, but I'm planning on making this move permanent. I'm going to open my own practice here. I'm a Nurse Practitioner. I'm going to get my PhD so I can teach someone else to be a nurse though. Did I leave anything out?