3

Christopher McAllister

I am Christopher McAllister

I am Christopher McAllister. I have 2 brothers my older brother Tremaine McAllister and my younger brother David McAllister. We run the biggest drug cartel in all of America. Everyone works for the McAllister brothers.

We all have our own houses in Long Beach California. My momma, Liz McAllister, she got a condo over in LA.

I know everyone that comes through any city in California, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Florida. I knew about Mrs.Nickels dying, and it broke my heart. That was my OG. Her grand daughter must not remember me, but she was in my advisory, and she was the prettiest girl in there I swear it. She never paid a nigga no mind though. I don't know why. All the bitches love the McAllister brothers.

Earlier that day

I was in my office when a folder was placed on my desk.

"Sleezo. We got a new shawty. Her name is Adrienne Nickels. She's come back from Philly. She went to Arcadia and Drexel, and she moved back here when OG died about a month ago." Hoody said

"Ahhh. Adrienne. She finally decided to come back huh? Okay. Find out where she at now" I demanded

"She only come out the crib three times a day. The little nigga that works at the Pizza Store on Crenshaw said she comes in there quite often"

"Aight where her crib at?"

"She stay in OG house. OG left it to her when she was a buck, and now that she's gone, it's rightfully hers."

"Lace up the outside" I said, and he nodded.

I left and went to go pick up my brothers so we can head to the Pizza Store.

At the Pizza Store

Our young boul said she normally comes around 1:30, so we made sure we were there by 1.

*Ding Ding*

We all turned around to look at who it was coming in, and it was none other than Ms.Adrienne. She looked good too.

"Hey boo" she said to Tariq

"Hey" he said getting all nervous

"Can I get a large pepperoni pizza with extra pepperoni and a large frie" she said. Me and folks all looked at each other. Damn she can eat. We gone nickname her, Big Momma.

"You gone eat all that food Big Mama?" I asked

"Yes I am little daddy" she said turning around facing me.

"Nah baby. Ain't nothing little bout this daddy, but I see your post about babysitting. You up for the challenge?" I asked her coming close to her. I felt her breath get heavy and her heart rate sped up. I brushed my lips across her ear. "Are you"

"Wheww boy back yo ass up before you be done wrote a check yo high yellow ass can't cash" she said back at me. I put my hands up in a surrender motion

"Here you go Ms.Adrienne" Tariq said. I paid for her food before she could get her money from her purse. She just smiled at me and looked up.

"I'd love to be your babysitter. Here take my number down"

She gave me her number, and the rest was history.