7

Chris

After Adrienne left the party, I was bored

After Adrienne left the party, I was bored. I just wanted to mess with her. I honestly can see myself with her, but I don't wanna hurt her. My last relationship really fractured my heart, so I've been really cold towards women since then.

When I left the party, I took Kelsey home. All I could think about was Adrienne honestly. Speaking of Adrienne, I need to call her because I need her to babysit tonight.

I pulled out my phone to facetime her.

"Yes Christopher"

"Mm" I said licking my lips. "Where you going? Why yo hair wet"

"I just got out the shower DAD. I washed my hair DAD. I'm uh about to go on a date" she said sipping some of her coffee.

"DATE?"

"Yea nigga. A date."

"What'd I tell you when I ate yo pussy the first time"

"Baby. We're just 2 people having fun. Ain't bout shit."

"Look I need you to babysit around 8:00 aight"

"Chris It's already 4 and my date is at 5"

"Look I got $5,000 for you and the latest I'm dropping the kids off is 9, so what you wanna do?"

"Drop them off at 9. I'll be home by then"

"Ard. I'll see you later baby."

"Bye Chris"

I don't know what her deal is with this square ass nigga, but she needs to get rid of him before he gets himself hurt.

I decided to hit up Kelsey. See what her ass doing tonight. I still haven't hit yet, so tonight could be the night.

I don't know man. Adrienne got my head gone man. We haven't talked that much, but I can't read her like I can read these other broads. I can hit her up to talk to her about anything, and I'm thinking about actually telling her what I do. Only then do I have to train her to test her loyalty.