5

Adrienne

At the WAGs MixerWell as you can see, this little shindig was a pool party

At the WAGs Mixer
Well as you can see, this little shindig was a pool party. I don't even know why I came because I don't know or trust these ladies, but we'll see.

Chris told me to text him as soon as those women get crazy. He actually picked me up and dropped me off. He's actually a very sweet guy, but I'm not gonna let my guard down. OG would LOVE us together, but I'm gonna give it some time. Just gonna chill for a little bit and take it where it may.

Oh and I also have a job interview at this elementary school. The school year hasn't started up for the children or anything, but it's teaching first grade social studies, so it should be fun.

Anyways, I just pulled up to Tiara's pool party. It's in LA, so I'm not foreign to the area. I had on something simple because I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to be better than them. It might sound weird, but girls are really shady honestly which is why I never really had many friends besides my day and night besties Lotus and Mikah.

"Hi my name is Adrienne, I'm here for an event hosted Tiara Williams"

"Yes. We've been waiting on you"

She had the place set up quite nicely. She had various placements of assorted meat and cheese dishes scattered around. Men in tight shorts without shirts on. I took my jolly ass, and I set up camp on one of the lawn chairs when someone came up to me.

"Are you a Ms.Adrienne?"

"I am she. Yes"

"Ms.Tiara would like for you to join the ladies in the private pool section."

With that, I got up and followed the nice man to the private pool area.

"Hi babe. Everyone this is Adrienne. She's a new member of the family. She's aquatinted with Chris."

"Aquatinted?"

"Yes. Just because he hired you, you know"

"Okay"

"Yes well this is Ginger, Chyna, and Alissa. They're the babymothers of some people who are friends with Chris"

"Okay well it's nice to meet you all" I said extending my hand. However, Chyna scoffed at me, so I took my hand back.

"Well Adrienne tell us about yourself" Chyna asked rolling her fat ass neck.

"What do you wanna know" I chuckled saying.

"For starters, what do you do? Where are you from?" Tiara said breaking the ice.

"Well, currently I'm just working for Chris"

"So this chick is the help" Chyna pointed at me laughing.

"Help? Girl pleaseeee spear me"

"Honey, Micheal would NEVER hire a bitch like this? She obviously just in it for the money. You don't see little miss Malibu Barbie in here strutting her shit"

"Oh baby I hope you're not talking about Micheal who works with Chris because he was just texting me trynna get to know me ma ma" I said

"Oh okay bitch y-" NOPE. She was cut off by me punching her SQUARE IN THE JAW.

"Yea. I got your bitch bitch. Tiara, this was a lovely gesture, but I will be going now. I'll take you out next week maybe"

"Okay. Things really didn't have to get this far, but maybe you could help me go shopping for my birthday. My birthday is literally in a week!"

"Got you. Y'all should help out y'all friend. She looks a little flush"

With that, I walked away from the private section laughing. I called Chris.

"Hello" he sounded a little strange when he answered.

"Uh hello. Anyways, I need you to come back and get me"

"Mm .. I'm on my way"

I just hung up the phone, but that didn't even make me feel comfortable, so he can come get me, but that bitch gets to take his bitchass home.

Chris

*Slurp Slurp Slurp*

*Slurp Slurp Slurp*

"Just like that baby"

"Like this baby"

"Yea. I'm reaching my peak baby don't stop"

A few more minutes of this bitch sucking my dick, and I nutted all over her face.

"Ard. I gotta go" I said

"Go. I just sucked your dick all crazy. What do I get?" the girl said

"Nothing. Now bye"

I just got up and left. I know what y'all thinking, why would I go and let some girl mouth me off when I'm trynna get to know Adrienne? Well, I ain't trynna be tied down yet honestly. I'm just trynna see what kind of woman she is.

About 20 minutes later, I finally reached the little pool party and dialed Adrienne's number.

"Yo"

"Hello"

"I'm at the gate boo"

"K."

K? Fuck is her function? After like 3 minutes of waiting, she finally came and sat in the car slamming my door.

"Don't slam my door"

"Bitch I'll do what the fuck I wanna do what the fuck I wanna do"

"Bitch"

"Yea. Bitch"

"Adrienne. I suggest you stop while you're ahead"

"You know, I heard what you were doing when I called yo dumbass on the phone. I felt a lil vibe with you, but ya know I think I'll just start texting your friend Micheal since he seems to be quite smitten with me anyways." When she said that, I was shook. The fuck she mean?

"The fuck you mean? How that nigga get yo number?"

"Fuck if I know, but I want you to take me home. NOW, SO LET'S GO"

"Girl this just the type of words that get me frisky" she laughed when I said that.

The rest of the ride was silent until we finally reached her house. She started to get out until I grabbed her arm.

"Get rid of the attitude alright, and I don't want you anywhere near that nigga Micheal"

"Boy please. I'll talk to whoever the fuck I want. Enjoy the rest of your day. Maybe fuck some bitches"

I chuckled. "Yea okay. You heard what I said. I'll be seeing plenty of you fasure so"

"Goodbye Christopher"

I watched her get out the car and walk in the house. She's not like other bitches man I swear.