10

Chris
"Chris what are you doing in here?"

"I wanted to see what was taking you so long baby" I said still standing by the door.

"Well I just need to wash my hands" she said walking to the sink as I walked to the sink picking her up and placing her right at the edge of the sink. I looked at her deep in her eyes and you could feel our hearts beating.

"What were you talking about on the phone baby?"

"N-nothing"

Instantly, my lips crashed on to hers. "I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now." Our kisses started getting sloppier until I travelled down to her neck sucking on her sweet spot causing her to let out soft moans. I bought my hands to her breasts pulling them out of her dress. I then showed love to her left nipple.

"Ch-Chrissss. Baby I don't wanna fuck you."

"I don't wanna fuck you either baby" I kissed her between her breasts "I wanna make love to you. This was a tease"

With that, I left out the bathroom, and I went to go sit in my seat. A few moments later, she came back to the table disheveled. I just looked at her and laughed.

"You good baby?" I said getting up to pull out her chair

"Yes. I'm fine hun" she said sitting down.

"Okay"

We talked, and ate, and drank. I love her personality. She's so damn beautiful. I don't even understand how you wouldn't fall for her. It's too early to start talking that love shit, but she got my head gone honestly. Already.

We were in the car driving until we finally came up on her house.

"Well. Here you are. Your house."

"Yes. My house. Goodnight Christopher."

"Wait! Nigga. I gotta walk you to the door" I laughed as I parked the car. I got out and walked to her side to open the door. She got out, and again, all I could do was stare.

Adrienne
"I had an amazing night Chris. Thank you." I said.

"I did too .. so good that I don't want it to end. I mean I was drinking tonight, so I kinda shouldn't drive"

"You're so cute when you beg" I chuckled.

"Bye" .. he's so dramatic.

"Come on in here!"

"Oh I was staying anyway. I just was getting my overnight bag from the car"

"Overnight bag? What you knew I was gonna say yes?"

He just winked at me. This man is so cute. I can't stand it.

"The couch is right there. Make yourself comfortable." I said, and he bursted into a fit of laughter. "What?"

"I'm not sleeping on no damn couch boo. Show me to yo room"

"Whatever. What you think gone happen? You getting some butt cheeks?"

"No baby. Trust me, I'm getting in that when the time is right. I just wanna get to know you a little more before we involve sex. It gets emotional"

Respectful. I like it. 10 points for him.

"Bet. Where you wanna start?"

"For starters. How was your childhood"

"Uhm .. well. My mom and my grandmother were my everything. My grandmom who you know was the best person I've ever met in life. You see I got hood clout, and I'm not even from here. My momma died when I was 13 years old, and I was left with my stepdad. His brother tried to rape me, and so did his friend. So he killed them." I started tearing up.

"Don't cry baby" he said wiping my tears.

"Sorry boo. But yea. He was sent to jail, so I came to live with OG, and then I went to college at Arcadia and my masters at Drexel. Philly was cool and all, but I missed it here. Especially since I'm the only person to keep OG's house in order."

"If you got married, would you sell the house?"

"Uhm. No. I would rent it out with stipulations. Like nobody will ever do anything to this house, and that lady was loaded. I have a bunch of money because of the lady. My future children, and lines after them would be cool."

"Yea. I'm ready to get out this drug game. I'm thinking of starting a bunch of different businesses"

"Like what?"

"Well for starters, I'm thinking about starting my clothing line. Besides that, I wanna get into owning clubs and restaurants."

"Oooo. A man with a plan. I'm actually looking to quit it with this whole teaching stuff and start my own Daycares. I would open 3 here in California. Then I'd head back to Philly and probably go to Atlanta. It depends on how the man I'm with will feel"

He looked up and smiled. "I don't mind moving around baby"

"Oh so you just know that you finna be my man huh?"

"Yea. I just wanna continue to get to know you a while longer. You're my bestfriend right now. I don't want to ruin that."

"Okay, so it doesn't matter that Jay wants to take me on a date Thursday night?"

"Nah baby. Because I know I'm not ready for no relationship right now. I know I'm gonna have your heart in the end."

"Okay smooth talker. What you wanna watch on TV"

"Turn on Netflix. Let's watch the Originals."

"Shut the fuck up! You watch the Originals?!" I said sitting up in shock.

"Yes ma'am. Klaus is my favorite character. He reminds me of myself."

"He's such a sour patch. Elijah is my favorite"

"Their bond reminds me of my brothers and I. Those definitely the guys."

"Well let's watch it boo"

"Alright, and I wanna cuddle."

I just laughed while I laid on his chest and placed my leg across his."

I'm starting to really like him. Ughh!