16

Chris

I can't believe Adrienne

I can't believe Adrienne. We were just good. Maybe she just gives it up to all the niggas. You know what? Fuck that. What I look like stressing over a bitch who CLEARLY couldn't give a damn about me.

Moments later, I was knocked out of my thoughts by a call from an unknown number. I didn't answer. They called again. I didn't answer. They called again. I picked up this time.

"Ayo who the fuck is this my nigga? You want me to find you and put a cap in your ass?" I screamed.

"Hi Chris this is Mikah. I'm one of Adrienne's best friends"

"Oh shit. My bad little mama. Is Adrienne okay? Why she can't call me?"

"She's too distraught right now. Dave was just in a terrible accident. He's at King. I called Trey, but he said nothing, so I hung up and called you"

"Trey doesn't take stuff like this lightly. I'm on my way to King now. Thank you so much. Where's the babies?"

"I'm with the kids"

"Don't tell the girls"

"Okay. I won't"

With that being said, we hung up the phone.

Moments like this. I remember things OG taught me. She told me to pray at any given time. She said God always shows up quick fast and in a hurry. It may not be when you want him, but it's when you need him.

I quickly hopped in my car, and I sat at the wheel for a good 15 minutes just staring blankly. Don't think I'm weird, but I heard a voice following that blank stare.

He's okay baby. You don't have to worry.

OG?

Yes baby.

I ain't hear from you in a minute.

I know.

Why?

Because Bam. I'm only supposed to show up when you need me or when your life is crumbling down. I'm here for guidance.

I wish you were here. I could really use one of your hugs and some comfort food.

Get it from Adrienne.

Nah mama. I'm okay.

Christopher!

She don't want me mama.

Like hell she doesn't. She actually looks up to you in a way that's how I looked up to my husband.

You think so?

I know so. Go after her.

After that I no longer heard the voice. I'm speeding to get to the hospital, but now all I can think about is Adrienne.

Adrienne

I'm sitting in the waiting room

I'm sitting in the waiting room. I had to go home and get OG's bible. This thing meant the world to her, so i'll never get rid of it. I would never get rid of anything she's ever had. Her old room is full of everything she's ever owned. I will never get rid of her things. I know I know. You guys are probably thinking "girl let her go", but I just can't.

Anyways, I'm sitting in the chair waiting for them to tell us that Dave is out of surgery, and I see a man. He kinda of looked like me. He must've peeped me looking at him too because he was staring at me pretty hard. As me and this man are having a staring contest, I can see Chris and Trey coming towards me through my peripheral vision. Once I broke the stare and went to look again, he was gone.

"Who was that old nigga" he questioned.

"Sir fuck out my face" I said back

"You're a whore anyways. Ain't nobody trippin off no hoe"

"What did you just say to me nigga" I jumped up in his face

"You're a whore. You heard what I said."

"I'm a whore? Who knows what you went to go stick your dick in when you left IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT."

I left him there looking dumbfounded.

"Listen A. I can explain."

"Save it for a bitch that gives a fuck because I ain't her Christopher"

I can't believe this nigga. FUCK HIM