15

Dave

"Ughhh! Yess daddy .. fuck me harder"

"Whose pussy is this baby?"

"Yourssss"

"Say my name" I said as I thrusted harder smacking her ass.

"David .. It's all yours baby" she yelled back to me.

I had to do something to take my mind off my momma and everything else I got bottled up. I'm too busy in my own head, I can't even really enjoy this shit. Fuck it .. I'm gonna fake it.

"Damn Joya .. your shit wet as fuck"

"Yea baby?"

"Yea man .. you got me reaching my peak"

"Go head baby .. cum with me. I'm about to cum too"

"Okay .. it's .. right .. thereeee"

I pretended to buss all in the condom I was wearing. I just wanted to go get drunk. I don't know what it is. I just can't .. I don't know.

I went and got myself cleaned up. I bought shawty a towel so she could clean herself off too. After I saw she was all wiped up, I went in the studio downstairs in my crib to go see what was up.

I come downstairs to see a few of my niggas down here and shit. Smoking and drinking. Of course I'm gonna indulge because those my niggas. I just need a clear mind. I couldn't even fuck because so much shit spinning about in my head.

When we was younger, my mom used to have niggas on niggas running up in our crib for her own selfish reasons. That's why we ended up in the game anyway, and that's how we ended up staying with OG when we was young. She took us in, but we had enough money to get our own crib, so we routed. Baby bro was the last to leave of course. OG wouldn't let us leave until we turned 18. She ain't care what kinda fast money we was making.

We got into the game when baby bro was 15 years old, so I was 18, and Tre was 21. We didn't really stay with OG that long. Tre sacrificed so much for us. He used to struggle to keep us while we lived in the. projects. I don't even know how we came across where OG lives, but I'm glad we did.

Something no one knows is that OG was gonna adopt us, and she was gonna put us in her will. Only thing we had to do was leave the game. We couldn't even do that. We was young niggas man. The fast money was the life for us, so it stuck. I'm glad OG didn't adopt us though. She always wanted Chris to be with her granddaughter. He was the favorite. She knew she molded him the most to be this man that she wanted for her granddaughter.

Chris was the favorite because he was the youngest and lived there the longest. She never treated us any differently because we were older or anything. I don't know I'm just chatting right now. I'm high and drunk. I gotta get the fuck outta here. I want my daughter man. I'm about to go get her. I don't care what time it is.

Kairi good for nothing ass mother pops in and out of my baby's life. So I'm really all she got. Well now she has Adrienne. I can't keep a damn girlfriend because all these bitches see when they look at me is a dollar sign. That shit is ridiculous. That's another reason why I want outta this shit. I wanna meet an industry woman. Or someone who grew up around that shit. It seems like nothing is good enough for these bitches.

"Yo! I'm out" I said as I grabbed my keys.

"Nah Dave man. You can't leave like this nigga." Micheal said.

"Man .. I- I'll do what the f-fuck I wanna do" I said slurring my words.

I left stumbling into my car.

As I start my car I just can't help but to think of every single thing that's ever gone wrong in my life. I don't even know why all this shit hitting me right now.