Part 12

Here is where I'll spice things up

Chris

This is what I've been waiting for. I've been waiting for so long to tear this girl to pieces. She's made me wait a few months for it, so it better be good as fuck.

I stroked my hard dick with one hand as I grabbed the condom out of my pocket. She had her face covered as if she didn't want me seeing her face.

"Uncover your face baby. I want you to see daddy when I slip inside"

She proceeded to uncover her face, but she kept her eyes closed. I could handle that.

I stoked CJ a few more times then I placed it inside of her. All I could say is that I wanted to FEEL her on me. Once I stuck it in a little the first time, I started thrusting in and out of her at a slow pace until she finally got used to my size. Whoever was hitting this before was not doing it right I can see.

"Mmm Chris. Right there baby"

"It's daddy when I'm inside baby" I said increasing my speed. "You heard what I said baby"

I leaned down kissing her as she moaned into my mouth. This was a really good feeling, but I want to take this condom off. I've actually never been with a woman unprotected besides with Nia which was a COMPLETE mistake. Only good thing was Ro, and I'm still confused at how that happened. Whatever.

"Baby?"

"Yes"

"Can I take this off? I wanna feel every inch of you inside of me"

"Whatever you want" she moaned as I was still pumping in and out of her. At that point I immediately stopped and pulled the condom off throwing it across the room.

"Turn over baby"

She did as she was told, and once she did, I tooted her ass up and I stuck myself right inside of her. I can honestly say this is the best pussy I've ever been in. It was so fat, wet, and tight. As soon as I adjusted myself inside of her, I started pounding in her fast and hard, but still to the point where she'll orgasm.

"Shit Christopher! Daddy you feel so good inside of me"

I gripped her hair gently and started gripping her ass. I could feel myself nearing my peak, so I started to slow down. I started hearing that gushy noise I love so damn much.

"Babyyyyy I'm about to cuummmm" she panted through short breaths and moans. Her shit was so wet, I just wanted to explode right now.

"Cum on daddy"

"Then you gotta cum for me baby" she said while she looked back at me giving me the sexiest look she's ever given me. It drove me crazy.

It was like my dick had a mind of its own. I just started cumming, and I had to hurry and pull it out of her so I didn't shoot up the club.

She laid there, and I went to get her a cold rag to bring her swelling pussy down, and I got me a warm one to clean myself up with.

After that, she rolled over looking up at me. I just kissed her forehead and started running my fingers through her hair until I started hearing light snores. I started feeling this feeling in my chest. It went all through my chest to my arms to my finger tips. I don't know what the feeling is ...

Later On ...

I just laid there watching A sleep. I don't know why I couldn't fall asleep. I just couldn't. I don't know what that feeling was, but it made me nervous. It was about 2 hours since she's been sleep, so I decided to slide from under her and put my clothes on.