6

1 Week Later
Adrienne

Today I was shopping with Ti for what she'd be wearing to her birthday party tonight

Today I was shopping with Ti for what she'd be wearing to her birthday party tonight. I know I'm the babysitter, but they keep insisting on me going to all these places. Also, I recently got hired at this elementary school near Long Beach, so I'll be starting the beginning of the fall term. Until then, I'm gonna be a student aid until then. Thank GOD I'm teaching first grade next year.

"Oooo bitch let's go inside Channel" I heard Ti say.

"Okay. Let's go"

When we got in there, she saw a few little fancy pieces, but nothing too serious. She's throwing herself a 30th birthday bash at 1Oak tonight, and she waited all the way until the last minute. I already knew what I was wearing. Just some light shit since it ain't my damn birthday, but I know I fasure gotta show out for my day. you p

Anyways, I haven't talked to Chris since that little stunt he pulled. Fuck type chick he thought I was? You no gone sit here and try to get to know me while bitches getting to know your dick. I don't have time for foul shit like that.

Me and Ti ended up shopping for about an hour longer until we went our separate ways to get ready.

As soon as I got in the house, I received a dm from

@losangelesconfidential
I been seeing your pictures on
instagram, and I think you're
so beautiful. Let me take you
out sometime.

No thank you. I'm not really looking for anything serious

It's cool because I'm not either

So what is it really that you're looking for?

You

Okay. I guess I'll play his little game. I gave the man my number, and he's gonna take me out to dinner on Friday night. Hopefully things go well with this one because honey, I haven't had none in 2 years. I know. Shit's ridiculous!

Anyways, I was almost done getting ready. I just had to beat my face and stuff. Plus LA is a little minute from compton. I may have to move, but i'll manage.

 I may have to move, but i'll manage