14

I wanna try something new. I want to dig into Dave and Trey's life as well. You know give a more realistic feel to the story. I want you to feel just as connected to them as you are to Adrienne and Chris

Tremaine (Trigg)

I'm gonna take this time out to give myself a brief introduction

I'm gonna take this time out to give myself a brief introduction. My name is Tremaine McAllister aka Trigg. I'm the oldest. Mannn my baby brothers be doing all this shit, but I'm really trynna route from this shit. I 'm almost 36 years old. I'm a father .. fuck I look like still doing this drug shit. My brothers don't know that I have a calm 20 mil saved up for myself. It's all in an off shore account so it doesn't get traced to me in any way.

I don't even know how to bring that shit up to my brothers, but I gotta make this breezy exit. I've been buying properties and putting them up for listings. I even bought land and had a few properties built. You know them million dollar house hunter people? Yea my houses are apart if those lists, but nobody knows. I've been even moving funny around my baby mom because I don't know how to tell her that I don't want to be with her anymore either. I'd make sure my seed taken care of because he's my little man. I'd give up my life for that boy. I just think it's time for me and his mom to branch off.

She does kid shit like occasionally threatens to call the police on me when we get into arguments. Granted the fact that she's never done it. I just don't have time for that kind of uncertainty in my life. I want to be with a woman who know how to level up. I want to be with a woman that values me and herself. Not a woman who will dig in a nigga pockets until there's nothing left. I've been keeping all my business endeavors to myself because I don't want anyone to mess anything up.

All the legal money I make here is placed into a real account. I have a perfect credit score. I'm just really living. Only thing I'm hating is that I gotta move like a hood nigga, and I hate that. I'm ready to be on my grown man shit. I'm about to trade in this big ass house I didn't even want for my condo : kid friendly of course. I'm just ready for a level up.

Anyways, I just got done dropping my kids off. All them kids my kids when they with me. I love them with my heart. Especially the princesses man. They some spoiled fucking brats. I don't know how Adrienne be keeping them in check, but they don't act a ass at her house.

Speaking of them, RoRo is calling me now.

"Yes Ro"

"Uhm unc that is not how you answer me"

"Royalty watch yo mouth. What do you want? I just dropped y'all off."

"Uhm you left Noel diaper bag. Nene said she kept calling you"

"I didn't see it. My phone is on silent."

"You saw mine"

"ROYALTY"

"Okay okay .. I'll see you in a few"

With that, she hung up on me. How did I forget his diaper bag? I did NOT feel like driving all the way back to Adrienne house.