Part 13

Just for the beginning, I'm gonna switch out between Adrienne and Chris POV. So try not to get confused babes. The beginning also picks up on the same day, so there won't be pictures until I get to Chris' POV.

Adrienne

I enjoyed my little kiss or whatever, but I'm not playing myself with another nigga

I enjoyed my little kiss or whatever, but I'm not playing myself with another nigga. Not this fast. To think I was gonna cut all ties with that nigga Jay because I really thought Chris wanted to take me seriously. Guess I was dumb to think that.

As I'm walking back into the house, I see Tremaine giving me a death stare. The fuck is this nigga looking at?

"Yes Tremaine? You good?"

"Who that nigga?"

"My man. Why? You know eem?"

"Ha ha .. you got jokes huh?"

"Nope"

"Well I know my brother spent the night here last night, and I know he ain't leave without getting no pussy" .. did this nigga really say that shit?

"HEY MONSTERS, COULD Y'ALL GO PLAY IN YOUR ROOM SO I CAN TALK TO TREMAINE?"

"Yes Nene" they said in unison.

As soon as they walked upstairs I tore that black bitch open a new one. "Look nigga. Don't talk like that in front of my babies. I don't give a fuck what you say in front of them when i'm not around, but you will respect their innocence in my presence"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm not done nigga. Another motherfucking thing. You don't ever come over to MY HOUSE on some boulshit talking about my business. Your brother didn't stay the night here. I don't know where his punk ass is. Truthfully, I don't give the fattest rat's ass where that bitch is"

"Watch your mouth yo"

"Please. Before you be all kinds of bitches. Get the fuck out"

"Aight .. ima leave."

"Yea. Bye"

I don't know what the fuck be wrong with niggas, but don't do me. Coming in my house like that. Whatever. Soon as I sat down to gather my thoughts, it was a knock on my door. I got up ready to curse whomever the fuck out, until I saw who was at my door.

Chris

I know I know. Y'all hating me right now, but here me out. The last girl I felt myself falling for didn't really feel me like that. Not the way I was feeling her. Truthfully, I shouldn't base my past relationships on the new experiences that I encounter. I'm a nigga. I can't help it. Anyways, I know y'all wondering where I went. I ain't go to no bitch house. I went to the beach.

Why you go to the beach? Y'all might ask.

That's where I go when I need a piece of mind. Believe it or not, I go there to talk to OG. I was telling her how I can feel myself falling for her granddaughter. I wanted a sign for what I should do. Immediately after I asked for a sign, she texted me. I think I might shoot my shot at her. I can see her potentially being the one to carry the rest of my seeds, and she could even be my wife if she's down for marriage.

I was there from the time I left in the middle of the night to the time it was time to get the kids. I told Trey to go get Ro so I could go pick up a few things for A. It was around the time for the kids to get picked up, and I was wondering if A would get the kids.

I went to Gucci. I saw her eyeing this pair of Gucci sneakers. If she gonna be my girl, I gotta lace her in the best shit. From talking to her, she's never had a nigga treat her well. It's unfortunate because she's such a good person. Why wouldn't you want to spoil a woman like her. She's absolutely perfect to me. I just hope she feels the same way. I even went to the mall since they have a Fashion Nova in there, and I know she like shit out of there. I'm a really great gift giver.

Anyways, I'm ready to be on my way to Adrienne's house, and I get a text from Trigg

Trigg : Yo why I'm at Adrienne house dropping the kids off, and some big ass swoll nigga was there. Like in the house🥴
Me : Word?🧐
Trigg : yessir😬
Me : What that nigga look like?
Trigg : He was big as shit. Like medium brown skin nigga a bit buff. Tall like us. He seems like a hood nigga. I got is license plate, so I'm finna run that shit in a few.

I couldn't fucking believe it. I wonder if it's that nigga who shit I had run a while back. You know what .. it is what it is. Fuck it man. This is why I don't try with bitches.

Adrienne

I was shocked to see my best friend Mikah at my door.

"Mikah baby are you okay?"

"No best. I'm not okay" she said breaking down. She knows I hate when she's like this! I hurt when she's hurt. "Would it be okay if I stayed here with you pleaseeee" she said just balling her eyes out.

"Of course. I'm gonna go call Lotus out here from Chicago. I've been feeling this weird energy anyways. I was gonna ask y'all to come here for my birthday anyways"

"Okay that's fine. Is there anything you want me to do for you while i'm here?"

"Not really. You know OG paid the house off, so it's all mine. Only thing you need to know is that I watch 3 beautiful babies and their daddies should be here later on tomorrow to come and get them."

"Okay where are the cuties?"

"Upstairs playing in their room"

"Oh they got a whole room! Okay best"

"Yes .. those are my babies .. RO! KAI! Come down here and bring Noel."

"Okay" they said in unison.

About 5 minutes later, they came downstairs with the baby.

"Hi babies. This is my best friend Mikah. She's gonna be staying with me from now on, so she'll be around every time you come over. You will be nice to her and respect her as you do me okay babies."

"Yes Nene"

"Okay. Soooo babies. What is it that you wanna do. We can stay up all night and be besties together okay?"

"Yayyyyy!"

"We're gonna put the baby down to sleep first okay"

They shook their heads, and I went to work on putting my baby to sleep. I still wanna know what Chris left for. Should I look for answers? I don't know.