19

Omniscient

As Lotus stepped off the plane, she could feel the good spirits and smell the fresh LA air. It was finally her time to start a new life. Back at home, she had movers packing up her things because she was making this move permanent. She hasn't told Adrienne yet. She also didn't tell Adrienne that she was going to open a practice here, but she knew Adrienne wouldn't have any problems with it.

Once Lotus got off the plane with just her carry on items, she started going out to the gates where she was greeted by her beautiful best friend!

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhhh! I love you so much!" Lotus screamed while running towards Adrienne.

"My sweet baby! I missed youuuu! Come on we have so much catching up to do" Adrienne responded.

They hugged for a while, then they eventually made it outside and to the car. Adrienne and Lotus loaded their things in the car, and made their way to Adrienne's house.

"So" Adrienne started. "It looks like you packed your whole life in here. Why?"

"Oh bitch what you don't want mw here"

"No. I was gonna coerce you into staying anyways. I'm just confused why you did it to begin with"

"Well. You know my problems with my baby dad. I just want better for my baby and I. I knew that you wouldn't have a problem with me extending my stay, but I left Santana with his dad until I knew I could be stable. I didn't want to burden you with my problems."

Adrienne stopped the car. "Lotus. You are my absolute best friend! How could you say something like that?"

Lotus began tearing up. "I don't know. With OG passing and you moving all the way out here. I just didn't know if you'd be okay with hearing my problems"

"Your problems are my problems. I got you I promise."

Adrienne leaned in to give Lotus some hugs and kisses before they headed back to Adrienne's house.

"Alright alright enough of the mushy shit. You asked me to come out here to take care of these fine ass niggas. Which one is it" Lotus said sticking her tongue out.

"There's just one who needs taking care of. You know they're like my brothers, and when he got shot I figured why not have him be taken care of by the best?"

With that being said, they continued to catch up and drive listening to music.

Back at Adrienne's House

"We gone figure out the niggas that did this shit to my fucking brother man" Chris said.

"Chris. It was a fucking accident. We already told Adrienne that she doesn't have to worry about anymore of us getting into anything, and we're giving this shit up man" Trey said.

"Man that bitch don't run shit my way"

"Why you gotta be so fucking disrespectful?"

Chris sunk down in his chair saying nothing.

"I'm serious Chris. Why are you so fucking disrespectful to Adrienne? What do you get from it? She ain't been shit but nice to our children. Not to mention this is OG's family. This is OG's house. Don't you ever forget what OG did for us yo. You're a weird ass nigga Chris, and you need to grow up."