{chapter 9}

Aang and Katara just pulled up in front of her house ending their car ride performance. "Well Aang it started off horrible, I had a great time but then it also ended horrible." Aang nervously laughed. "But I still had a good time." Katara softly smiled at Aang. "Well I have an idea what could make the ending better..." Aang said with a smirk on his face. Katata smirked at Aang and moved closer to is face. "Oh yeah~? What would that be?" Katara asked in a flirty voice. Aang lightly grabbed her chin and pulled her face closer, their lips were barley touching. Aang closed his eyes ready for the kiss, Katara smirked and pulled away. Aang opened his eyes and looked at Katara smirking. He pouted while laughing. "Heyyy, that's not nice!" Aang yelled while laughing. "Sorry pretty boy you already got you kisses for today." Katara winked and then opened the car door. Aang watched Katara walk into her house and close the door behind her. He sat back in his seat with a stupid grin on his face. "This girl is gonna be the death of me."

Katara closed the door behind her and sighed dreamily. She then saw Haru sitting at the kitchen table, looking quite upset. "Oh hi Haru I didn't see you there." Katara nervously laughed and twirled her hair with her fingers. "You were with the Avatar?" Haru asked in a serious tone. "Well...." Katara gave up on trying to make an excuse it was obvious he saw Aang. "Yeah..." Katara said quietly. "Katara you like him don't you?" Katara looked straight into Haru's eyes. "No. I have absolutely no romantic feelings for Avatar Aang." Katara said confidently. Haru chuckled. "You've always been an excellent liar, but that doesn't work on me, I saw your little fangirl moment when you walked in the house so don't deny it." Haru said crossing his arms. Katara sighed. "Okay yes fine I was with Aang and I like him what's the big deal?" Haru scoffed. "The big deal is that he's an asshole Katara! I did my research he plays with girls hearts like toys! He won't treat you any different." Haru walked up to Katara and placed both his hands on her shoulders. "No one deserves to be played with, especially you... Katara." Katara raised an eye brow, the way he said her name, sounded strange to her. Almost like he was admiring her. Katara suddenly felt really awkward. "Ookkkayyyyy, well thanks for the tip but I'm going to continue hanging out with Aang. You don't know him like I do." Katara removed Haru's hands from her shoulders and ran upstairs to Sokka's room.

Sokka yawned. "Okay Katara It's getting late we should head to bed." Katar agreed with her brother and tuned off his ps5. She walked to her room and saw Haru sleeping on the floor next to her bed. " I never thought I would think this about Haru but I kinda want him to leave. He's leaving tomorrow so I just have to survive a little longer." Katata thought as she got into her bed. She took her phone out and created a group chat. (Me is Katara)

😏The plan😇

Me: ok is everyone still good for the plan tonight?

😏Suki💚: yeah I'm soooooo excited lol

🔥Azula🥵: hell yeah let's make this bitch pay!

💀Toph💚: I'm so fuckn excited

🖤Mai: yeah I'm ready.

Me: ok meet everyone at Burger King 2am?

💀Toph💚: 👍🏼

😏Suki💚: 👍🏼

🖤Mai: 👍🏼

🔥Azula🥵: 🖕🏼

🔥Azula🥵: Lmfao I mean 👍🏼 but that works to😂

Katata smirked and set her phone to vibrate. She set an alarm for 1:30am and put her phone under her pillow. She soon fell asleep.

Katata woke up to her pillow vibrating. She rubbed her eyes and quietly groaned. She sat up and looked at her phone. "Oh shit the plan." Katata quietly jumped out of bed completely forgetting that Haru was in her room, and got into some comfy dark clothes.  She also packed extra clothes. Her outfit 👇🏽 (minus cape and the blue is a darker shade)