Chapter 11: How we came to be

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

Luna was striding through the woods greeting the Demogorgon as he passed her.

The upside-down beast stayed on his map most times, but it would get itchy in his domain so he often took walks outside of Hawkins Laboratory.

The saboteur hid further behind the bush and kept himself out of the beasts field of vision.

The others stayed hidden as well.

What they didn't know was the fact that the Demogorgon was an absolute fucking doggo outside of Trails.

Luna smiled as she neared the Killer house and peered through the window.

David and Laurie leaned forward trying to look closer.

Nea, Claudette and Jake kept a bit more hidden.

„What is she doing there?" Nea asked quietly.

„Dunno." the boxer muttered.

„Wait. Where are Meg and Feng?" the botanist asked, looking around.

„What do you- what the hell?!?" Laurie nearly gave their position away.

The ugly orange glowing mug of the Blight turned the corner and stepped around the house.

David could see Luna hastily slipping into the house before the killer could catch a glimpse of her.

„The Blight is a bit of a dangerous one... he keeps trying to inject that weird liquid of his into me and the other Killers..." wasn't that what she had once said about him?

„Claudette, Nea you need to find Meg and Feng! They could be in danger." Jake whispered.

The botanist felt her eyes widen. „We are on the Killers side goddamnit! Everything here is dangerous!" Nea whisper-shouted at him.

„She's right." Laurie muttered, looking back at them. „But we still have to- Claudette?"

Laurie turned her head back around, looking for her fellow survivor. Nea brought a hand up to her face. „Oh for fucks sake- I'll find her."

The streetrat crouched away. Jake and David shared a look.

„Maybe it was a bad idea coming here..." David began.

„You don't say." the survivors scrambled up at the sudden voice.

The Blight growled and took pursuit of the decisive Survivor first.

She would be the first to fall.

Luna in the meantime was knocking on a door in the Killer House. The voices inside hushed and the door creaked open revealing a pink haired girl.

„Luna?"

„Susie, I need your help."

„We might as well need yours Lu."

Luna tilted her head to the side seeing the GhostFace Killer open the door a bit further. Philip was in the room as well.

The Reapers sister stepped into the room, waving at the cloaking predator.

„Something is bothering your sister." Danny began. „I noticed." Luna cut him off.

„Old Wailing bells over there apparently knows what happened, but he won't spill." Danny explained, gesturing something.

Luna looked at him, studying his face for a couple of seconds.

She saw a flash of Iron strong secrecy in his white eyes.