Chapter 9: Fight

{NEW YEARS BASH CH.}

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

The next day something unexpected happened.

The Reaper was absolutely blazing with rage.

And everyone knew that.

She became ruthless in the four Trails she had been and distant to the Killers.

The Wraith wanted to do something to help her... but then he would have to talk about it and judging from Mika's current mood, he was 100% sure that she would fulfill her promise.

Caleb had noticed that she was in a sour mood as well. He remembered her being with him and then... nothing. Everything was black when he tried to remember.

Luna had tried to talk to her sister the moment she saw her so mad, but Mika would always stay away from her.

It was true. Last time Mika had been this ungodly angry something bad happened, but Luna didn't want this to stop her from helping Mika.

Susie and Danny were probably the only ones that noticed the sudden difference in the Reaper's and the Deathslinger's mood.

And yeah it had something to do with one another, but not in the way that they thought.

While the two lovebirds were hanging with each other thinking of a plan, the Reaper was summoned in another Trail.

The Nightmare's Trail.

The dreamdemon was pissed his Trail was going beyond horrible. That streetrat was keep helping his Quentin!

He just couldn't catch his favorite kid in peace! That's when the Reaper showed up.

She bursted out of the bamboobush on the Family Residence and summoned her Scythe, ready to sing she chased after Dwight who had triggered her appearance.

„Nightmare... One taste of me, nobody compares. I'll be the mark you can't erase, the demon tapping on your brain~
I can show you all the places that you've never seen. I can take you where you're scared to go, 'cause I've already been~"

The streetrat slowed down, startled by the sudden, loud, echoing song that haunted across the domain of the Spirit.

„We can keep it on the low, low, low
Your dirty secret no one knows- You know, I know you wanna come with me~
Chasing summer every night like we are in a dream~"

Freddy chuckled at the songs lyrics and slashed forward catching the rats arm.

„NEA!" his dreamwalker cried out.

„Yeah, we're burning daylight. Never awake 'cause that is when I leave,
But while I stay, I'll treat you right!
I'll be your rush! I'll be your high!
You'll never wanna leave my paradise~
I'm only a nightmare~"

The actual Nightmare felt his wicked smile widen at the sight of the leaders aura lighting up red on the ground.

„When you wake up and I'm not there~
You'll fiend for me 'cause I don't play fair~
I'll be the mark you can't erase, the demon tapping on your brain~
Let me be your nightmare. There's no need for you to be scared~
One taste of me, nobody compares!
I'll be the mark you can't erase!
The demon tapping on your brain~"

The Reaper chased after the gamer and slashed at her with her scythe. Feng used ‚Dead Hard' to escape the otherwise fatal blow.