Chapter 6: A won Bet

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

Flashback

Badham Preschool | Springwood

Susie exhaled. Another Trail, another set of forced murders.

Susie was probably one of the very few Killers in the Fog that didn't want to be here.

Growling out a curse at the beast she moved to the Picknick table to her right and sat down on it, stabbing the wood.

After a few minutes and a popped generator, Susie noticed shuffling behind her.

Tilting her head to the side, she saw a survivor through the cracks in her mask. It was the survivor that appeared with the Oni.

She turned her head again, continuing to stab the table. The survivor slowly shuffled closer, much to her annoyance.

Another survivor seemed to near her. „Yui! What are you doing?!?" the male voice hissed.

Susie watched the Ice Cream boy approach the female survivor. „She doesn't look like she wants to hurt us." the girl, Yui, said.

„I don't care let's just go!" the boy hissed.

Yui growled lowly. „Just help me find Luna."

Susie raised her eyebrows under her mask. „Just leave." she muttered and watched the Ice Cream boy flinch at her words.

It took a few more minutes before another survivor neared the killer.

„Hey Susie."

„Luna." she acknowledged her presence.

„What's bugging you?"

„I just want-" The Killer cut herself off, shaking her head. „You wouldn't understand..."

Luna patted her back. Feeling Yui's eyes on her.

She turned her head and mentioned for her to come nearer. Yui hesitated, but came closer nonetheless. „Keep her company, okay." she whispered. Yui looked at her like she was insane.

„Talk about your Gang or something. I'll get my sister." She whispered and took off.

Luna ran through the whole school, every house and finally stepped on Mika's symbol next to the ambulance.

The Reaper jumped down from the ambulance roof and rammed her scythe into the pavement in front of Luna's feet.

„Show off." Luna chuckled.

Mika eyed her sister ready to fire a reply at the small female. She cut herself off and looked on a spot behind Luna.

Luna followed her sisters gaze to the original Killer of the match.

„This is why I got you. You have to cheer her up... please." Luna asked her sister.

Mika furrowed her brows, she knew Susie wasn't so keen on killing like the other Legions, but she just seemed down.

„Of course..." Mika muttered already moving to her fellow Killer, humming a sweet melody. Luna on the other hand went to help her fellow survivors so they could escape.