Chapter 20: Campfire Ruckus

Enjoy!
Luna PoV

I blinked.

Are you shitting me?

I was just at the targets with Anna, Adiris and the Trickster, but now? I was five seconds away from a Trail, there wasn't even anyone here.

„Hey Killer! I know you're there!" I shouted into the tree line.

I knew the Killer was there, obscured by the shadows of the trees. „Can we try to speed this Trail up? I was kind of in the middle of something. Thanks."

And just like that I was pulled into a Trail. It was stupid, I knew that the Entity was currently away, stuff got weird, but a Trail all alone with the Killer? That's stupid.

The sound of unrelenting rain signaled the beginning of the Trail. Through the window of the shack I saw the stone building in the near distance.

Adiris' temple.

I looked behind myself. No generator behind me, but the basement was there.

„Well, well, well look at who's there. The traitor bitch, looking all bloody now." I scowled and turned around to the exit with the god palette.

„Are you on your period or did you cheat your way up to prestige three already?"

I glanced down at myself. It was true, my whole body was bloody. Maybe another error due to the lack of the Entity's control.

I stared back up at him. „Like you're one to talk Ass, always showing off with that metal scrap hand of yours."

Ass grunted in disapproval. „Says the bitch of every Killer in this hellhole."

I frowned at him, was he for real? Was hE FOR REAL?!?

„ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?!?" I screamed at him, I don't care if the Killer heard me, I don't care if anyone heard.

„DON'T YOU DARE TO DRAG THEM INTO THIS, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE UNABLE TO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!"

„SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MURDERER!" he screamed right back at me.

To my dismay, this was how we were found.

„HANDS UP! NO FUNNY GAMES!" Ass and I turned around in sync, by the window was a man, a police officer, blonde hair and a gun pointed straight at us.

„W-what?" I whispered.

„Thank god officer!" I turned my head. „This crazy bitch was about to kill me!" I snapped around at him, this fucking-

„Is that so?" a woman asked, she had short brown hair and a blue top and another gun pointed at me. She stood by the other exit.

„She killed all of my comrades! Just look at all the blood on her!" he shouted.

Oh no, no way of explaining myself here. Ass had the upper hand and with the other two being newbies? I am doomed. There's a chance the Killer can't talk or that it's Talbot. I'm screwed.

„As- agh!" a hard object hit my head. The woman held my hands behind my back while he cuffed my hands.

„Don't touch me!" I struggled out. A kick met my gut, I hissed, but otherwise didn't react.

„Hey! Stay off the suspect, sir!" the man shouted. „You're talking to a numbskull boy..." I huffed.

„Shut it bitch!" the woman shouted.

„She got my friends killed! I want to make her pay!" Ass shouted.

„If they were hooked you could have saved them yourself jackass!" I shouted back.