Chapter 17: Interrogation, Thiefery, Therapy

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

„Now that's just sad..."

He heard a voice.

„Keep it shut Evan."

„I mean, look at him! He looks like a damn banana!"

More voices. He felt his head throb. Was he sitting on something?

„It's a fucking banana that threw rainbow knives at Luna. Now-" a hiss. „- keep. It. Shut."

Wait. He recognized that voice.

He moved his head up. It felt heavier than usual. The Korean opened his eyes.

What he saw was really nothing like he expected.

His surroundings were a greyish-blue color with a water tower a bit off in the distance. Trees were littered everywhere. A pale moon shone overhead. Despite its real look it seemed rather fake.

Four people stood in front of them. Though if it came from him, only like two and a half of them looked human.

A man with dark green overalls towered over his sitting figure. The bone mask obscured the look on his face. His arms were crossed and he got a good look at the metal hooks peeking out of the flesh.

Another... man if he could call it that. His skin was twisted in weird ways. A torn shirt covered parts of his deformed torso. He had a limp, or so it looked like.

The third person was a tall dark tree thingy. It wore a robe thing that hung from its shoulders, down from there everything was covered in muddy bandages. It had white menacing eyes that glanced over once before staring back at their bandaging job on the woman's hand.

The woman- it was her! The one who kicked him in the family jewels! Her amber eyes glared down at him. A dark cloak covered her form. Until her pale legs stood out with her purple stockings coming up. The hand he stabbed was currently getting bandaged.

Which brought his mind back to his new muse. Was she getting bandaged right now?

„He's up." a feminine voice said from behind. He recognized that one as well. It came from the red Pig lady if he recalled correctly.

The bone mask man huffed in agreement. „You will answer our questions boy." he spoke. He noticed that this man had spoken before.

„Or trap will destroy head." the twisted man gurgled. So he really had problems speaking. He had guessed so already.

Wait... trap..? HOLY SHI-

He started to go into a panicked frenzy of trying to get the reversed beartrap of his head after noticing it's existence. Only to notice his hands bound.

„GET IT OFF ME YOU-"

„Keep the hell quiet and listen!" a scythe appeared in the woman's free hand. It made the tree man stop and the twisted one step back.

The bone mask man only looked at her obviously agitated state.

The newly dubbed Grim Reaper glared threatingly at him from under her hood. He was smart enough to shut his mouth then.

The sharp weapon dissolved to ashes again. Making him honestly question his reality. Was he drugged?

„What is your name boy?" the bone mask man snapped him out of his train of thought.

„Ji-Woon Hak. They called me the Trickster." he replied in perfect English.

The woman behind him groaned. „Oh nooooo..."