Chapter 0.1

WARNING!

THIS IS A CHAPTER ABOUT ONE THE MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY, MIKA.

THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE SPOILERS!

________________

[Loading File; Chr

[Loading File; Chr.Mika.]

[. . .]

NAME:
Mika

MEANING:
Mika means New Moon

NICKNAME:
Reap's- The Legion

AGE:
22

SEX:
Female

FAMILY:
Mother; N/A
Father; N/A
Sister; Luna

EYE COLOR:
Amber

HAIR COLOR:
Light Brown

OCCUPATION:
Killer, The Reaper

PHOBIA:
Thantophobia (losing someone you love)

PET/S: N/A

BEST FRIEND/S:
Hillbilly, Max Thomson Jr.
Wraith, Philip Ojomo
Huntress, Anna
Shape, Micheal Audrey Myers
Legion, Susie
Ghostface, Danny Johnson

FRIENDS(Killers):
Basically everyone

FRIENDS(Survivors):
Nea Karlsson
Laurie Strode
Claudette Morel
William „Bill" Overbeck
Jake Park

DISLIKED PEOPLE:
Ace Visconti
Ashley J. Williams
Detective David Tapp
Entity

ENEMY/S:
Entity

LOVER:
Deathslinger, Caleb Quinn

LIKES:
Scythe
Moon
Braiding Luna's hair
Pranks
Puzzles
Sleep
Luna
Singing

DISLIKES:
Being Unable to help
Schools
Police
Hospitals

ABILITIES:
Mika can be summoned into the Trial by a Survivor accidentally stepping on the Scythe-Symbol etched into the floor. She will then proceed to pursue the Survivors, while singing a song. The song depends on which Killers Trial it is.
She can speak Japanese, Russian and, unlike her sister, Italian.
Mika can run faster than the other Killers. Their average speed is about 4.6 m/s, hers is 4.9 m/s.
Mika can see the Auras of every unopened Chest, every Generator and the Exit doors. If in a 10 Meter range, she can also see the Aura of Survivors.
While the average Killer Terrorradius is 32 meters, hers is 34 meters. If a Survivor is in her Terrorradius they run faster, as if using Speedburst.
She is unable to hurt Luna if she is in her Trial.
Mika is unable to use Perks which involve Aura Sensing and Hex Totems.
She does not posses a Momento Mori.
Mika is tied to her sister by an unnatural bond. If Luna were to be beaten - abnormal - to death or at least close to, she will feel it.

CHARACTER:
Mika is mischievous and determined, dangerous to those threatening to her and Luna, Mika is not somebody to be wanted as an Enemy.
She has a problem expressing emotions like embarrassment and fluster, Mika will cover them up with immense anger should she encounter them.
She has a huge heart and cares for almost everyone. This will however not stop her from protecting herself if they fight.
She is vicious and overprotective when it comes to Luna, having almost given her life for the girl on several occasions.
In the realm she recognizes that she cannot protect Luna in the Trials, so she just sticks with her most of the time off Trials.

BACKSTORY:
Her earliest memories are the streets. She protected her younger Sister Luna all her life. She killed and hurt to protect herself and Luna. Mika never had real friends in her life. Mika and Luna lived in a abandoned building in a ravaged part of a city she didn't know the name of.
When she was 27 her sister got sick and she spend a year trying to find a cure, but ended up not finding anything. Luna was so, so sick.
As a last try, she kidnapped a doctor and told him to help her sister and threatened to kill him if not.
That night she prayed for help in her sleep, prayed that something would save her sister of her inevitable demise. Luna was everything to Mika, she just couldn't lose her. A bit later her sleep was disturbed by the loud creaking of floorboards and a shout from the room next over. Mika, in her haste, grabbed the Scythe she stole on the streets years prior and leaped in Luna's room. The doctor had found the gun she gave Luna and aimed at the trembling girls head. Mika rushed in front of her sister and pushed her down, the bullet grazing her arm. She killed the doctor and in the next second, he was gone.
Or more particularly she was gone. In the Fog, she woke up again. Luna wasn't there and as if on instinct she leaped up and searched for her. Finding herself in a Trial.

And so start the Adventures in: -Reapers Visit-

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shys book of books' for Informations, Updates and possible sequels.
See ya!

-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 731}