One-Shot Special Non-Cannon (Nature) Part 1

Author's Note: I am so sorry fellow dragon lovers for not updating the book! You see I have been so busy with online classes and other things in life ( I'm making an HTML game about dragons after I learned that coding is pretty much easy ).

So anyways, remember what I said at the last chapter about you guys expecting a few uploaded chapters? Well.... I'm terribly sorry.....

BUT! As an apology, I will be uploading a few One-Shot shorts (No lewds....yet....) about Skyler and a few of his dragoness consorts so yeah. I had this thought ever since someone commented about having a harem. Anyway, enjoy!

(P.S. The game I'm making is out on textadventures.co.uk)

Also.... This is a late valentines special. I was about to finish it before valentines day but it got delayed due to some complicated reasons that I cannot say it because I have a surprise that I am posting my very first youtube video which is an animatic about--- Okay forget about that. Nevermind. Byeeee!
----

A silhouette of a dragon zoomed pass by the pedestrians below the town as the people walking down below looked at the sky and gasped in awe. It's been a couple of years since dragons have been seen around them (not to mention the end of the deadly pandemic), a few months since dragons have been accepted, and a few months since the legalization of dragons counting as citizens that roamed in the city of Flintwood, and maybe a few years later, the world. Starting with these dragons...

"Flintwood...." A dark green dragoness landed gracefully in front of Skyler's house, well, more like a mansion. Ever since dragons have been proven to be a great help towards society, they've been compensated with a lot of money and a few lands (not to mention that ever since dragons have been made to be public, literally, every country in the world has declared a search and rescue team to find any dragons that may be hiding from human eyes and have them be accepted to society.)

Anyway, as Nature took a breather from flying , she looked up and noticed something white quickly disappearing from the window's third floor of the building. She smiled as she continue walking towards the door and inside the building.

Inside the mansion, there hangs a beautiful chandelier made up of crystal gems (apparently the government did everything in its power to make his house as cozy as possible....in a relative term), each pillars that she passed by has been illuminated with a detection technology that automatically lights up when it senses the thermal reading of a dragon (since dragons are a lot more hotter than humans.... Literally and figuratively) and on both corner of the hallway, there are two doors that leads towards the west wing and the east wing. The west wing leads towards the grand kitchen, pool, and an indoor garden that houses some rare plants that is being taking good care by Sunny the fire dragoness.

The east wing composes of different rooms, there is a game room, a spa (made specifically for dragons, but there are some functions that can be used for humans as well) and at the end of the east wing leads to a forest that leads to the lake that Skyler and Nature first met.

"Nature! Welcome back!" Nature heard Skyler's voice as she looked up the stairs and saw that was her love of her life.

'Just... grin and bear it Nature... even if it hurts' Nature thought to herself as Skyler walked down the stairs with his smile that sent butterflies into Natures belly.

She shook her head and went towards Skyler. She offered her paw to shake Skyler as a greeting. Ever since she's been introduced to human social greetings, she learned that instead of nuzzling them, she has to shake their hand, and since she learned that Skyler was actually human, well.... that didn't stop her feelings for him but...