Chapter 5 - Siblings

Author's Note: Sorry for the long wait! The writer's block took longer than expected, and I am still unmotivated because of my sudden drop of my grades in school.

I tried to put my feelings into it and tried waiting on what my proofreaders feedbacks are but sadly, they are currently busy and you guys are really wanting the story for so long. So here it is.

I apologize for the wrong grammar. Just PM me for any mistakes. Thanks!

-----

"Where is he going?" Ariel thought as she noticed that her brother has escaped through his bedroom window as she decided to silently follow him towards the darkness of the forest ahead.

Carefully, she navigated throughout the forest without the need of a light source. She can easily see her brother, Skyler as he began reciting some ridiculous words.

"Is that....Latin? What is he doing....?" Ariel wondered as she felt a gust of wind blow her skirt which made her blush hard as she tried to hold her skirt down.

'Where did that wind come from....?' She was about to march towards Skyler and do some talking-to when all of a sudden, various calamities began to happen all at once.

She noticed that the sky turned black, the gentle wind became violent, and then, droplets of water began to fall faster.

She tried calling out to his brother but it only proved to be useless since thunder and lightning only rendered her shouting.

Its only a matter of time until she felt something strange happening to her. She couldn't explain it, but for some reason, her body felt tingly all of a sudden. The faint hairs on her skin stood up as if something ghostly hand has touched her, her vision has drastically adapted to the environment around her. She can see that her brother is standing up and said something to himself when he suddenly tumbled to the ground, arms clutching in pain as she tried to go near him when a stinging sensation in her neck appeared out of nowhere.

She tried to call out to her brother again, but she couldn't even utter a word out. She held her neck as she felt it tighten little by little. She kneeled as she started coughing violently as a glowing red orb appeared out of nowhere and was now hovering above her head. She looked up in fear, preparing for the worst that could happen. She didn't know what that thing is, but she is sure that her brother has something to do with it.

As if on cue, she heard her brother scream in agony. She looked at his direction and found out that he's beginning to grow larger, something is growing on him as well.

She looked at him in terror when she realized that she too has been going through the same effect as he is.

She suddenly fell to the ground as her body suddenly felt weak. She tried to move but her body is incapable of doing such simple act.

Just when she thought that things couldn't get any worse, the red orb began to circulate around her like a satellite. She felt the ground that has been touching her left. She realized then that she is floating towards the direction of the red light and just when her face is about to come in contact with it, she blacked out.

As Ariel is still unconscious for the moment, the light enveloped her and for after some time, down fell a red dragoness that almost resembles Cynder the dragoness from The Legend Of Spyro : Dawn of the Dragon.

Moments have passed, Skyler already left and trekked throughout the woods and Ariel was left behind unconscious.

Time travels fast, Ariel with her new body, groaned painfully as she moved her hands (paws?) to her head when she felts something sharp and rough poke her forehead.