Chapter 12 - The Furry Invasion (Part 1)

"Oh? You're approaching me? Even though your grandfather, Joseph, told you the secret of The World, you're still approaching me? Like an exam student struggling to finish the questions in the exam paper right before the bell chimes?!" Dio said as he looked at Jotaro while pointing a mocking finger at him.

"I couldn't beat the shit out of you if I don't come any closer..." Jotaro threateningly said as he walked closer to Dio.

"Oh? Then why don't you come closer then?" Dio said as he too went closer to Jotaro.

Meanwhile on the sidelines, Skyler and Ariel observed the two cosplayers who are cosplaying as Jotaro Kujo and Dio as the other cosplayers who watched the scene brought out there cameras and began taking pictures.

"So.... The legendary meme huh?" Ariel asked as Skyler's grin widened, his inner otaku almost bursting out as he tried to grasp any little amount of self control he had left or else he would go in there and join the meme.

"Y-yeah!.... Let's go! I can't hold it in!" Skyler stuttered as he dragged her sister inside the convention, not before looking back at the JoJo cosplayers who are beginning to float in the air while saying "Muda Muda Muda!" and "Ora Ora Ora!".

-----

Ariel and Skyler walked casually through the crowd, a little bit relieved that they weren't getting a lot of attention at all. Of course, there are a few curious onlookers who just went up with them and complimented their very convincing dragon 'costumes', but other than that, nothing interesting has happened. And that is what they really need.

"So, where can we find this friend of yours?" Skyler asked as he looked around the giant space inside the convention center. Lots and lots of stalls can be seen with different merchandise. He could see a few stalls that even sell manga (most of them is BL but....). Hundreds, or thousands of cosplayer show off their really good costumes as he could hear the clicking and flashing of cameras inside too.

He looked above him and realized that there are a lot of floors above him as well. Realising that this place is bigger than he think it is, Skyler looked back at Ariel, trying to stay with her sister, hoping to not get lost in such a grand place.

At least, that's what he is planning. Once he turned to look at his sister, she was nowhere to be found as he only met the neverending moving crowd infront of him.

"Ariel?! Oh god damnit!" Skyler cursed as he looked frantically at the crowd for her sister. Too bad in his situation, it is just like looking for a needle in a haystack. He even mistakenly touched the behind of a cosplayer dragon whom he thinks is her sister.

"Whoops! Sorry! I thought you were my--" Skyler wasn't able to finish his whole sentence as the cosplayer let out a girlish yelp as she stumbled forward, tripping in her feet as she fell forward while the contents of her bag went on scattering on the ground as she frantically tried to reach out and grab them.

"I-I am so sorry! I thought you were someone I knew!" Skyler apologized, ever so blushing as he received a few questioning glances from the other cosplayers as he helped the dragon girl gather up her scattered items.

One particular item caught Skyler interest, he grabbed it with his paw and examines it infront of his face. It seems to be a really old and tattered book with mysterious runic language inscribed in it. He look at the back cover and realized that it is also the same as the front cover.

"Excuse me? Can I have that now please?" The female dragon cosplayer said as she rearranged her dragon wings.

"O-oh! Sure..." Skyler said as he returned the book to her reluctantly as she eyed Skyler up and down before letting out a small smile.