Chapter 23 - Human Contact

Don't forget to vote and follow if you enjoy the story!

You can always do it later though.

----

" Hey Clay! I'm back! " Niedz kicked the door open while holding a bag full of groceries. Looking across the living room, Niedz saw his friend, Clay playing Minecraft again on his gaming pc and sighed.

Putting down the groceries, Niedz went up to Clay and bonked him in the head, earning him a surprised yelp for it.

" H-Hey! What did you do that for?! " Clay whined as he paused his 4,560 Minecraft Hardcore series.

" That's for you being an idiot. " Niedz then threw him a MacMickey's burger which Clay grabbed with precise accuracy.

" And that's for the other day. Thanks for helping me moving in and stuff. " Neidz smiled as Clay playfully rolled his eyes and went back on playing his Minecraft Hardcore World live on WitchT.

" You know, it wouldn't hurt to get out of your chair and hang out with me outside. " Niedz said as he walked into the kitchen, preparing lunch.

" Hey, this is basically my work, can't earn any money if I don't livestream on WitchT you know. " Clay said as he resumed his livestreaming. " Sorry about that guys, my roommate just came in. Look! He gave me a burger! Yummy~ "

Niedz chuckled as he went at Clay's back and waved hello. The chat in Clay's feed speedrunning with crazy, exchanging hellos and greetings while some chatted " Clay X Niedz Pog!? "

" Okay, that's enough, you go prepare lunch while I'll continue working here. " Clay then went on full gamer mode as he spotted a baby zombie that is wearing enchanted diamond armour running to him.

" You mean play? " Niedz peeked from the kitchen counter and saw Clay attempting to catch the armoured baby zombie.

" Same thing. "

" Sure whatever. "

-----

Cynders looked at the apartment that Niedz live in. Apparently, she overheard that Niedz lived with another human, possibly a mate, in this weird structure. There are 8 doors that are exactly 4 meters away from each other and there are exactly 5 floors in this building, while the structure's height is exactly 30 meters tall. Perfect for a flight escape in case something goes awry.

However, Cynders did not saw what door Niedz had gone through. It looks like she had to go through every door, invading the humans living there their privacy until she locates Niedz.

" This is gonna take a while... " Cynders muttered to herself.

With that in mind, she zipped through the building using her shadow form, starting to check the first door that is right near the exit.

----

" Oh George!! C'mere!! " Clay shouted as Niedz watched his roommate shouting with amusement.

" C'mere George! Come out to play!!!! " Clay said as he laughed like a maniac while chasing a Minecraft Player names GeorgeIsFound in the game.

" No! Get away from me!! *Audible screaming intensifies* " George said as he sprint-jumped away from Nightmare, which is the Minecraft username of Clay.

Niedz shook his head and looked at his friend with pride. He was very lucky that he managed to be friends with a guy like him. If it weren't for him, Niedz would be stuck living in his parents house for the rest of the year.

And he can't stand that house.

Niedz closed his eyes and sighed.

' Let it go Niedz, that won't happen anymore. You left, you can get a new life here now, with your best friend. Just stop... ' Niedz reassured himself as he heard a ding in the kitchen.