Chapter 24 - Seggs is not an option

" Get away from me you Thot! " Skyler said as they've been running around for almost two hours now.

Thanks to the adrenaline induced body, Skyler can keep on going longer and longer without catching any breaks as he avoided every nook and cranny of Sunny's predictable ways to corner him.

Sunny was very impressed and frustrated that Sky is not the even the slightest bit tired as she was panting very hard right now and every nerve of her body is strangling her.

Still, her entire being is determined to have her mate him. She can't just give up after coming all the way here just to have her deny the feeling of mating him.

" That's enough! " Sunny flew up in the air and shouted at Sky.

" If you don't stop running... Then I'll roast this entire valley and make you stop! " Skyler's eyes went wide as he noticed that she was very serious.

Looking around, he spotted that there was no one else in the vicinity so that's good news. The bad news is that he is directly in front of Sunny's attack as she took a deep breathe and released a giant breath of flame towards his direction.

" Aww crap. " Skyler said as he closed  his eyes and braced himself for his impending world of pain.

Seconds tick by as he waited for the flames to reach him and burn him to a crisp when he noticed that not a single warmth has gotten even near him.

Opening his eyes, he noticed that Sunny was not in the air anymore but below the valley being covered by his sister, Azazel and Nature.

How did they get here?.

" Ugh my head..." Nature groaned as she removed herself from the group pile and laid in the grassy field.

" Azazel, maybe you could have teleported us somewhere near the ground and not the sky? " Ariel whined as she rubbed her sore flanks while Azazel adjusted her glasses and clipboard and nodded.

" Perhaps your right. "

" Get off me!!! " Sunny shouted from below them as both demon and dragoness jumped back in time to avoid a flamethrower hitting them in the butt.

" H-Hey! That was very dangerous you know! You could've hurt someone! " Ariel angrily said as Sunny glared at her.

" That's the point! "

" Stone edge!! " Nature appeared behind Sunny and let out a barrage of sharp pointed stones hurling towards Sunny.

Sunny noticing the impending attack immediately cloaked herself with flames capable of melting steel melting the rocks that came close to her as she glared at Nature with righteous fury.

" Oh it is on! "

Sunny summoned blue flames from her tail as Ariel, Azazel and Skyler looked at Sunny and cringed.

" You're not the only one that watches Pokémon! Take this!"

" Will o Wisp! " Sunny threw the flaming orbs towards Nature as she spread it out evenly to lessen Nature's avoidance of her attack.

Sunny did a pose and glared at Nature being barraged by the blue flames, eventually, after dodging and weaving, Nature's tail got caught by one of the blue flames and it spread towards her body, causing her to stagger and slammed her tail to the ground extinguishing the flame.

Although, that left her with a nasty burn wound as she glared threateningly at Sunny who is giving her a cocky smile.

" You! " Nature gritted her teeth as her claws began to glow a translucent silver colour and ran fast towards Sunny.