Voting!/Adding More Characters/Harem!

A/N: Hello fellow readers! As you may have noticed, the chapters are being published really long because making up with ideas is really hard. I mean, it is technically not THAT hard, I have tons of ideas on where I want this story's road end up. The thing is that choosing a legitimate plot or events for the story is what I am having a hard time doing. You can't just expect me to come up with a single idea and put it in the story, I have to choose the best possible event to make the story more eye-catching for you guys to read. So please, bear in mind that I am doing my best to update this book. This is, after all my most viewed book in wattpad (I even put my other books in Hiatus just to spend more time in this book :(  ....).

So, now that we've got that covered, as you can see in the title, I am having a voting. The voting is about whether Skyler, A.K.A. the main protagonist of the story, should end up happily with Nature, or he might end up with another dragoness which YOU CAN ADD IN THE STORY by saying it in the comments or message me, or he should stay single in his life. (Yup, you heard me right. I am planning to add more female dragons and possibly other male dragons and mythological creatures in the story).

The mechanism of this voting is simple. I will write a poll in this Author's Note, whether or not Skyler should end up with Nature, or will he end up with other dragonesses that you guys will add( please scroll below for more details), or he will just end up single for the rest of the story or he will be having a harem against his will. The poll will end next Monday which is August 11.

If, and I mean a really big IF, the poll ended up with Skyler having to meet the other dragonesses, that is where you guys come in.

All you have to do is write a very detailed description about your dragoness in this comment or you can just message me privately. Take note that I of course, will credit the one who is responsible for the winning dragonesses. You can even add a backstory for her so it will be less time for me to think of a proper plot for that said dragoness. Just make sure that the backstory will be in-line with the current events that that story has to show.

There will be only 5-8 AVAILABLE SLOTS for the female dragons. Make sure that you aren't stealing it from the internet or someone else's work. The adding if females will end next next monday, which is August 18 (or it could be extended depending if I'll be online or not.)

By the way, Chapter 11 is not published yet. I just accidentally tapped the publish button instead of the save button. I won't make any promises that I will publish it soon since I am having a major Author's Block. I am still considering whether or not I should add Spyro the Dragon as a one time chapter guest on this book.

That's all. Thankies!

Poll:

Skyler x Nature: 0

Skyler x Others: 0

Skyler is single: 0