39 - Tell me about it

Raven's POV

-FlashBack-

I wandered out of the bedroom to get a glass of water. lately, I've been having these nightmares repeatedly. I've never mentioned these visions to anyone. perhaps to protect me or maybe I want to bury the fact that I planted the bombs that landed Clarke in the hospital. maybe the guilt is mounting to catch up with me. I know she and I have a cryptic history. something she hides from all the media and it's something I hide as well...

not that I have anyone to care about me on a personal level.

But placing her in a coma was never what I wanted... it was never about harming her. Everyone doesn't know I did it and I regret it all.

And the fucking chip! The moment I implanted that chip under her skin was only to scare her but her dad found out. it was deemed to be a small prank. besides, How was I supposed to know that the girl that my boyfriend cheated on me with was the only child of my teacher!? I can't even picture how he is coping.

Since then Jake has never treated me the same way again. He was the closest thing to a father figure to me and I ruined that, still to this day he is the most surpassing instructor that has thought me anything. but then he found out I tried killing his daughter. at least that's what he believes.

I bet it was Nia who told Jake about the bombing and how I have done it but she's the one who designed the plan. Ordered me to do it or else she would have killed Finn and I love him too much to lose him. He's the only family I have now. I knew Nia was a psychopath, always looking for someone to do the damn dirty work for her. But how could she have so much power? She's old and weak... but then again... She's still a woman.

-end of flashback-

when I swung around after settling the half-empty glass of water on the sink. right there and then I was hit in the rear of my head causing me to blackout. Just before my eyes locked, my body caught the ground that felt cold. Whoever had injured me was walking for the bedroom. 'Octavia' i thought but just when I want to move.. my eyes closed...

"Allie set the alarm off" I whispered just in time before I lost control.

hours, days, maybe even weeks have gone by

and at this point, nothing matters... she'll kill Finn even though I did what she wanted. And then she'll kill me once she finds out I've sided with Lexa. Nia can kiss my ass for all I care.

I couldn't keep up with how many days I've been stuck in this freezing cell "Nia! come out you bitch!" my screech echoed through the gloomy hallway. Water dripped from above the ceiling. I'm downstairs of something. Something big. Scanning around this place seemed empty. I could almost hear my beating heart if the droplets somehow just stop.

I bound my sights and listened.... "waves" I whispered and when I opened them back up I was greeted by her,

she smiled coldly and began marching closer "good evening to you too raven" she grinned, must have noticed the sour expression on my face. I was already planning her death in my mind. And it wasn't a quick one.

"you heartless bitch" I reached through the bars only to get a shock. "oh, this reminds me," she said pretending to be shaken "I never got the chance to personally thank you for giving these amazing electricity cell or whatever you prefer on calling them" she giggled

"your hell hole functions only because my invention is at every corner of it, so I'm pretty sure I'll find a way out of here, !" I cried in agony, it honestly feels like I've been struck by 100 lightning bolts all at the same time. "Or I'll just save your death for when she comes to kills you after dinner, sweetie"