19- Young One

Clarke's POV

"Sorry. Miss.Woods but if I had a lie detector. It would definitely say your lying"
I smiled

When lexa isn't telling the truth.
Something in me say
"Lexa isn't being herself"

While we were eating anya took turns to tell me lexas childhood stories.

- As kids. Anya and lexa used to pretend that 2 rain drops werr on race as it rolls down the window.

-luna said that lexa would spend the night at a friends house. And when it's to leave... She would hide so she doesn't have to go home sooner.

-one time luna and lexa was home alone and they were just in lexas bedroom relaxing. When the wind slightly open the door.
And Luna said laughing
"well, now open"
but it slowly pushed wide open, making lexa freeze. She slept in Luna room for 2 months.

- Lexa and anya pranking strangers by making lexa put her arms in her shirt and telling everyone she lost them.
To make it extra dramatic.... they added fake blood and made it seem like it still had lose flesh hanging off.

-luna And lexa used to play the game where they can't let the balloon touch the ground. And Luna would always trip lexa and pretend to be innocent

- lexa and anya used to argue who will ask for permission.
Lexa : go ask
Anya : come with me
Lexa : why?
Anya : they'll say Yes if you're with me

Or sometimes it went like this
lexa said....
Anya : you go ask.
Lexa : why do I have to do it?
Anya : because i am older then you. So you go ask.
Lexa : exactly your older. So you do it.
Anya : fine!..... ummmm....... Lexa would like to ask you something...

-luna told us that back in 1st grade.... the class got in trouble for wasting time. So mini lexa say
Lexa : so.... the teacher gives a 45 minutes speech about wasting time?
And she need up getting sent to 're office
And Luna and their mom had to pick her up form school.

-speaking of school.... Anya told us about lexa getting in trouble for reading pass bedtime. And she also got sent to the office for reading while the teacher is talking. She got suspending when she talked back to the teacher and said
Lexa : so your gonna send me out of Reading Class for reading?! Thats total bullshit!
And She walked out to go the school's  library instead of the office

-anya told us about the time she was called into lexas office. And her assistant said it was an emergency.
So anya rushed and got there to find lexa passed out on her desk. With her wine spilled all over her desk and dried up blood was coming from both if her nose. And anya tried waking up lexa. 5 minutes layer When lexa woke up she freaks out because her desk was a mess, and she had blood on her white button up shirt sleeve. And All her employees were running all over the place. Her assistants said that everyone was afraid to touch her because they might get blamed if lexa died. There has about 4 helicopters flying around the skyscraper because they thought someone had poisoned her drink. And ran out.... And everyone stopped on their tracts when they saw lexa getting up through the clear glass that separated her office from the workers area. She was in the bathroom washing up. Mean while anya checked the cameras and she saw that lexa just sneezed really hard that she headbutt the desk and passed out.

-luna also said that one time lexa thought she was home alone. She ran round naked. Until she entered the living room and mom had our other family members. And she was bright red.

-anya mentioned that time Lexa got her flowers from the market, lexa had her flowers by her left arm. And her hot coffee on her left hand. And she was online shopping for more candles. Using Her right hand. So she wasn't paying attention. And when she turned the corner lexa And Costia met.. lexa yelled
"What the fuck! I just got these flowers and now their wasted because you made me water them with boiling hot coffee!" While costia was on the ground. She then got up, slaps poor lexa, then opens her ice coffee and dump it on lexas head. And then walks away like nothing happened. Anya was there watching it all happen in the car.