27 - i hate you

Octavias POV

"wow. This room is amazong and the view is... breathtaking!"
I ran inside observing the surronding how the breez pass through the balcony and into the room.

"guess lexa is that powerful. She some how mamaged to get this whole island to ourself!" Raven said as she walked in behind me. Eyes brows raised the same way mine was when i fist saw the view.

"She might be powerful but she has a weak spot like everybody else" i said as i walked out onto the balcony

God! This is beautiful!

The freash air calmed my soul and it was so relaxing. The view of the water with the moon at the back grown was perfect.

"And what would her weakness be?"
Raven asked in a low voice.

Abort!
The vibe suddenly changed.
It felt like a switch was flipped and without warning lights went out insde of me.
I dont feel safe!
Something feels off.
Somethung doesnt feel right.
My mind was rushing with questions.

"I dont know... her weakness is probaly dark strong coffee. Take that away from her and shell beg like a child" i joked.
Turning a serious question into something seemed like a game.
I might not like how lexa does some shit. But i still wont put her life in danger because of some person asking questions.

But it was just a cover up.
Lexas weakness....
The only person she truly care for....
The only reason shed go through this much trouble...
The obly reason shes giving up so much time and so damn much money into this mission....
She dont give a fuck about anything or anyone except...

Clarke.

"Woods drink strong dark coffee?!"
Raven laughed lighting up the mood.
Even her laugg dodnt feel right as of this moment. Maybe ots jist me thinking too hard

"As dark as my soul actually"
Said a voice from the door way.
And i just wanted to run up to her and thank her for saving my ass from this conversation with raven!

Both raven and i turned.
And speaking of the devil.

"This is a serious mission. A mission that you both need to talk about and come up with all possble scenarios. But instead you both decide to discuss  how i like my coffee. Your not my assistants. Dont do the jobs your not assigned to you.  Got it?" lexa yelled in a professional manner as she walked over to raven and i.

Maybe shes just really ruthless and heartless or shes PMSing! Because damn! She got my heart pumping against my ribs so hard im suprised it hasn't jumped out yet.

"Sorry Woods, it was my fault. I asked Octavia if you have any weakness. She said its Black Coffee" raven explained.

Lexas eyes went from annyed to suspicious. She then looked at raven from head to toe. And did the same to me.

"Octavia may i talk to you privately."
She said regaining her self.

Before raven can walk pass her. Headed to the door.

"Be in my room in 5. Id like to speak to you there.  Dont be late."
Lexa said and left.

"Ouch. Does she not realize I'm trying to make a move on you?" Raven said acting as though she felt chest pain

I looked at her then walked to the door.

>>>>lexas room

"Never let your guard down.  Mostly around raven. Understand?" Lexa silently said.

"Yeah. I know. My instict is telling me some kind of negative vibe. But its such a blur" i tried explaining

"If you ever feel unsafe. Come to me. Id let you stay here or with my sisters  or your brother" lexa said as she sat out the balcony.