25 - where?

Lexas POV.

*knock, Knock!*
I bagged on the door.

It slowly swung open.
Shocked on her face.
I shouldnt be suprised.

"Ms.Woods  ?"
The girl asked.

"Hey. Octavia."
I respond waiting for her invite me in.

We stood there for more moment's.
Then she realized its raining hard.
It was pouring cats and dogs.

"Sorry. Co-come in Ms.Woods"
She hurred and steped out of the way.

"Lexa"
I said.

She looked confused.

"You can call me Lexa"
I explained.

"Alright. Umm... may i ask you 3 questions. Do you need anything to drink?"  she looked in my eyes.

"I guess. And no ive drank way too much for one night."

She took a deep breath
"1st of where did you come from?,
2nd what happened to your beautiful face? And lastly...3rd... why do you have glitters all over you?!"
She laughed nervously.

I breathed deep the way she did.
Well... how do you explain to someone
You fought for a fairly little child from being kidnapped by someone whos wearing a grinch costume?!

"Umm... i came from this LGBTQ+ bar down town. I was on my way to my car when i heared a little girl screaming for help. i had to fight 3 men. That's why my face is like this"
I explained.

She nod.
"How about my 3rd question?"

"That little girl was part of this play going on at the theater. She a bag of  glitter. The 3 other guys wore some kind of costumes like the grinch. But it wasnt. Well. Not that i would know"
I added.

"If clarke was here shed tease you for having a poker face showered in gliters." She said.

"Shed punch me for getting into a fight." I laughed as my bruses ached.

Octavia handed me an ice pack
"Well. Then shed kiss you for saving that little girls life" she said

"Kiss me?... clarke isn't gay"
I blushed.

"Your right. She isn't"
Octavia said. As my etes fell to the floor.

"Shes bisexual. Im her bestfriend. Of course i wouod know but i didnt know you go to the bar. I also didnt know your actually into girls. I thought it was just me thinking crazy" she lit up.

My eyes met her dark ones.

"I never said im into girls"
I pointed out.

"Part of my job is to dig into peoples lives and find out how they live and put them in clarkes magazines. Im her undercocer reaporter You didn't have to tell me you like girls. Lexa.... and.... you never said your into boys either" she smiled before disappering into another room.

I guess shes right.
But i cant confirm that.
She cant know i have this thing for clarke.... i mean... i care for clarke and love-... hanging out with her.  Shes a friend not just business partner.

"Well. Hows clarke?"
She snapped me out of my thoughts.
Coming back with a towel. Hand handing it to me.

"Thanks...Not much progress.  But shes not on life support anymore. Her heart is beating stronger. But her brain activity is still low."

"Good. Shes holding on.
You can take your shower upstairs.
You can barrow clarkes clothes that i have here if that makes you more comfortable. And lexa-" she said before stoping.