10-Well, Goodmorning Princess

Lexa's POV

Clarke leaned in and whispered
"I do to but.... We are both drunk. I'll remember more then you will. I don't even think you'll remember anything at all"
She said as I fell asleep on how soft her voice was to my ear.

Thats all I remember.

My eyes is still closed but I know it was morning. I smiled knowing I'd wake up to A beautiful most amazing Blondie. My smile grew as I rolled over.

I felt someone next to me.
When I opened up my eyes the sunshine blur who it was

I then picked up my head to look in A Differnt angle. And I realized it was just a pillow. Under the covers with me.

"Clarke..?" I whispered
At this point I'm about to start freaking out. Ok..... I need to know who's house am I really at at. The bed im sleeping in. The room was huge. Large window on my right. And a mini living room to my left. Furniture in the bedroom. With the tv in front of the bed. About 8 feet away. The screen was big though. So no wonder it's far away.
I swung my legs to the side

I checked for my phone but it was no where to be found. Now I'm really having a panic attack.

Tio toed to a cracked open door and I realized that lead to A large bathroom with its own shower, bathtub and a pool. With. Good view of the landscape surrounding the house.

I then walked to the other door. Turned the golden handle as quite as I possibly can. It just made a quick high pitch noise then i walked out.

At the end of the hallway is a long window. Their was green all over the place. Trees. Plants outside.
And on the other end is a staircase. I

made my way down the hallway and down the stairs. The cold floor sent goosebumps on my skin.

I whispered to myself
"Find your phone call Anya.
Find your phone call Clarke"
I repetdly said it softer and softer.

Until I found my phone on the table in the living room. I ran to it as fast as I can. Pass the kitchen and pass the dinning room. I picked up my phone and turned it on I forgot to whisper and I continue repeatedly saying
"Call Anya. Call Clarke. Call Fucking clar-"
I said a bit too loud.

"Call me for what?"
A voice behind me asked.
I turned my body around and found Clarke. I was so relieved to see her.

I thought I've slept with someone I didn't know. Well. I still don't know Clarke. But I'm sure glad to see her

My panic left my body as I said
"Well.... Goodmorning.. princess"

She smiled while holding a frying pan in her left hand. Is she left handed?
Why does it even matter.

"Ahah. I'm not A princess. Lex"
She responded

"Well. You got this castle. So to me your a princess"
I smiled as I said back.

she turned returning to the kitchen. didnt even realized she was there. She must've seen be dart for my phone.

I followed her.
Sat on a high chair and placed my phone in front of me on a marbled island in the kitchen.

"How drunk do you we got last night?"
She asked while she's still turned around cooking beacons

"Well. I have my cloths on and you have yours... so not drunk enough I guess"
I said. Not thinking on what I just said because I was too focused in checking her out. Her legs exposed.

She got some nice legs and shes too pretty for someone in a morning. Mostly after a hang over.

"Ahahahahah"
She laughed. Leaving me wondering what was funny.