03-Back to Work

Lexa's POV

During the conference I noticed I wasn't the only one on my phone.
I was allowed to but I saw a dark haired with brown eyes look up at me when I cleared my throat and spoke up to my microphone
"All phones away. Enough with the non-sense magazine ideas."

I got up and walked to the large screen and began to speaking again.
This time louder since I had no mic.

"Miss.Blake... would you mind focusing on our responsibilities here instead of smiling at your phone like a kid in a candy store."

She fixed her posture and nod her head. Letting me know she got what I was saying.

"I expect everyone to have at least 5 ideas on what the next magazine cover will be. And 5 more idea on who should be on it! I haven't met with Miss.Blake's boss yet. But I can tell she's a great one because miss.Blake here is doing a great job at handling her crew! Mine on the other hand need to straighten up and get their shit together. I will be leaving early tonight. Personal reasons. Best behaviours from both teams. And I am putting Octavia Blake in charge while im gone. We Meet back here tomorrow at 8am. Don't be late!"
I said with confidence.

"Thank you. Miss.Woods"
Said Octavia. Nervous but I gave her a
Small smile.

"Report to me on how the rest of the evening goes. I want names of who dare to disrespect you or do whatever to make you feel uncomfortable. And contact your Miss.CG. Ask her if she would like to stop by for the morning conference."
I said before walking to the doors.

"I'll call her right away Miss.Woods"
She hallared

I turned to see her smile.
"I'll be glad to meet her for the first time while your there. Because i have to say.... Your the best reporter and Magazine Organizer as they say you are."

When I finally got home.
I stared at my phone for the longest.
But it was only if fact 5 minutes.
I went to the kitchen and picked up an apple. I ate it as I flipped through the latest C.G. Magzine Co.
I stopped on page 13.
I saw Blondie had lighter highlights. She smiled as she played with her nails. Her hair was slightly curled and put to one side. It rested on her shoulder. She wore a black leather jacket. With black shirt under it. I felt my lungs run out of air after noticing how her smile looked so beautiful. She was so stunning. And it was the girl i crashed into.

The title of the article was
Griffin What Are you Up To Now?

I read it.
Turns out Miss.Pretty-Face is an artist and opening her new CG-Art-Gallery.
In about 2 weeks.

Should I go?
I wanna see her again.
I got lost in her ocean blue eyes.
I never thought I'd be happy by getting lost. But I am.

"Ok fine. I'll go"
Whispering to myself as I go and heat up any left over from last night.

Ok... the plan is.....
Look for her and run into her like the movies and fall in love.

"No lexa. No.... love is weakness.... remind yourself!
I talk to myself when I'm nervous.

"Ok. I got this.... practice on what to say and relax... lexa.. focus!"

"Oh, hey Clarke.. what are you doing here?"
No. Of course she's here. It's her company!

"Hey, it's me. Lexa"
Noo.... She already know me.
How could she forget....
I ruined her car.

Run into her and drip my things And be like...
"Oh I'm so sorry *go down and grab my stuff the look up to see clarke and smile* hey Clarke"
Nope! Too girly. She'll knows what's up.

"Oh, babe...over here" wave her to my direction.....
No no no....shes not even a friend yet.

I sat down and stuffed my mouth with Alfredo from last night. And placed both Elbow on my dinning table. And my hand holding up my face my jaw.