22 - tick-tock-repeat.

Lexa's POV.

All i remember was leaving clarkes office. Getting in my car. And luna called me saying...More like throwing orders. That came from anya i bet.
"Get clarke to the base as soon as possible. Shes not safe!-"

And next thing i knew.... about 5 people fell from the sky and landed all around my car.

I got out. Looked up to see the skyscraper collapsing to the ground....
Coincidence.... karma for mentioning it earlier....

"What the fuck!?" I heared myself gasped as a large cement crashing down my way.... clarkes paining was still pinned to the wall..... from clarke office!

I looked back up and saw dark smoke.
Bombing... i thought. As another exploded. Causing glass the shater all around.

I ran to the entrenace as i was pushed by people rushing out. Hopping for safety.

"Let me through. Or ill kill you just to get it!" I yelled when a guard stepped in my way.

"Sorry. I cant let you in. Its not safe"
He said. Fear played in his eyes.
He knew exactly who i was and knew i meant it when i said id kill him.

"Oh. I didnt realize it wasnt safe!" I yelled sarcastically.

"Now move!" I added. This time i held my gun inches away from his head.

And after running up the stairs.
Scanning every person i passed by looking for clarke. Still no one!

And BOOM! a bomb impacked just the floor above me. I ran faster.

And there she was laying there helplessley on the ground.  God!
I felt my eyes flood with tears.
How can something break when its already broken!? I asked myself silently.
How can a heart break when there was no heart in me?! I asked myself silently.

I cupped her face with my shaking hands.
"Clarke. Wake up!!! Stay with me.  Im right here!!! Wake up. Wake up!!!"
I screamed my lungs out.

I got up and began lifting the cement off of her lifeless body.

And soon got a help from a guy named Lincoln. As i recall.

I carryed clarke as he carried octavia.
Both unconscious.

The loud shrine welcomed us outside.
It felt like night time. But it was lunch time in the city. It was just the fire made the thick smoke... covering the sunlight.

"We'll take it from here-"
Someone from the ambulance said.

"No. Im coming with you. End of discussions!" I said as i looked into her eyes.

Moments later.
Lincoln and i found ourselves in the back of the large ambulance with both girls passed out. Along with the EMT staffs. Octavia seemed fine. She just had minor cuts in her arms and maybe bumped her head. Thats probaly wjat caused her to fall asleep on the stairs next to clarke.

Clarke on the other hand.  The staff was freaking out. Yelling orders from let to right. Telling the driver to drive faster. Checking her heart rate. Blood pressure and everything else.

As we made it in the hospital.
May i not mention how it was filled
Blood covered what used to be white cleaned tiled floor. Now it was nothing but the once you see in horror movies. And the air smelt like death. But tje wprst part is that clarle is loosing too nuch blood. She looked pale. Or maybe it's me whos going pale and dizzy.

"Sorry ma'am. We cant allow anyone in the ER. You have to stay here"
A lady said as she pointed to the other direction.

"Let me through! I need to make sure shell live!" I explained