5 Greetings

I ran with the wind in my face for a few hours. It was mid-day when I finally smelled a fellow wolf. He stank of weakness. My guess was that he has low in ranking, maybe even an Omega.

No matter, I changed direction to avoid him. But strangely he had caught my scent and was on my tail before long. He was a tiny dull gray little wolf. Barely any meat on him. But he was fast. I noticed that there was another wolf joining him.

I speed up only to be caught off balanced by a black wolf tackling me from the side. He pinned me to the ground and I was amazed to recognize him. He was one of the wolves from my dream that killed my family.

My wolf realized this and she took complete control. She bites on to his neck at a speed that was near impossible. He tried to shake us off but we held on, drawing blood. Becoming one with my wolf, I clamped down till my teeth were almost touching his life vain. Feeling my intent, he stopped struggling and relaxed to wait for the killing blow.

Just then a white wolf tackled me and threw me off of the black wolf. I leapt to my paws and saw that I was surrounded. The black wolf was being helped by that Omega and the white wolf and a few new comers growled at me. My inner wolf was still piping hot with anger but she knew it was time to back down.

The white wolf used a mind link to speak to me, "Rogue, you have entered territory of the Night pack, attacked a visiting Beta, and tried to enter our lands further. What is your purpose here so that we know what you have to use against your crimes?"

My wolf suddenly buried herself inside me, "Shit, I didn't realize that I had entered Night pack area yet, that wolf," I spat the word in my mind, "Is believed to be part of a murder, And I am not a rogue for I have no history with packs and the Sky pack says that I have permission to speak with Alpha Wadu in person."

The white wolf growled at me. I bowed my head in respect and as an apology. He sniffs the air before using our mind link. "My alpha says that the permission still in effect but the rest will be discussed later. Follow me."

He turns and I follow. The rest of the wolves keep their permissions around me as we walk.

It takes 20 minutes to get to the main building of the Night pack. The white wolf leads me to the door and orders me to shift. I shake my head no, "In cause you haven't noticed but I'm not a guy. If you want me to shift then give me a room to get dressed in."

The white wolf shifts and opens the door and points to a bathroom. The Omega drops my bag in front of me and says that he had grabbed it earlier. I take it and head to the bathroom. Once dressed in a blue tank top and blue jean shorts I come out.

The white wolf, who is a young man with rusty brown hair, leads me to an office down the hall. The door is locked once we were inside.

There was a old man with grey hair sitting at the desk. In chairs behind him was a man in his 30's with blonde hair and a female with black hair.

The man with the rusty brown hair pushes me into a chair across the desk and then places himself in front of the door blocking the only exit.

The old geezer in the first to speak. "I'm alpha Wadu, This young lady behind me is my Beta Lacy and this man is David, my third. The one that you've already met is a tracker known as Dante. If I'm correct then you are the mysterious Claire Mason. Wolf born of human heritage."

Lacy gives me an intrigued look. I nodd and speak up, "Yes, my family was completely human and a month ago I shifted in front of my family for the first time. Two weeks later my family stopped contacting me and I was threatened. I have had a dream of two wolves viciously murdering my parents and sister. One of the threats warned that it was my fault that they had to be killed."