14 Relaxation

***Author’s note: I have made the book rated PG and if anyone want the Rated R version then request it and I’ll make a separate book for the Rated R version. ***

We enter Jay’s house to find Lisa lying across the couch.  Jay kicks the couch and she hollers. “Can’t anyone get a nap without some dumbass kicking the frigging couch?”

She jumps up and is fixing to tackle Jay see me and hugs me instead. “Oh my goodness, Claire. I have been waiting for you to come back. How are you?”

I laugh, “We been busy. And you might want to be careful with what you say. Your ‘little’ brother isn’t so little.”

She looks at me. “Oh really? I’m still older and in 3 days we will see who the little one in the family is.”

Jason chuckles. “Sit down before you hurt yourself. If your gona be mean then we will go back to the main house for the weekend. Then you will have to shift alone and we all know you don’t want to be alone with your wolf. I recall hearing you call her an evil bitch one night.”

Lisa mumbles but sits down. I decide a subject change is due. “Where is your mom?”

Lisa looks at me strange then realizes what I had asked. “Oh, call her mom or Milly. She went to the pack’s food storage for more chicken. She thought that she would need more for dinner. Jay knows what I’m talking about.”

He nodds and turns the TV on. He sits on the couch and I sit next to him.  He pulls me on to his lap and looks at my face. I smile to show that I didn’t mind. Lisa makes a funny and face and focuses on the TV. I laugh at her.

Lisa gives Jay a dirty look. “You have a room with a couch and a bed and a TV. If your gona suck face then go away and let me keep my place that I had first.”

Jay laughs and mind links to me. ‘You mind? I would like to show you my room.’

I nodd and he picks me up bridal style. I giggle and Lisa pretends to barf. Jay carries me up stairs and down a hallway. He turns left at the end of the hallway in to a large room.

 There is a bed with a red sheet set, a black couch and a few red wood dressers. On a wall across the bed is a flat screen TV. He places me on the bed. “You can get comfortable. I’m going to go get a few snacks.”

After he leaves I walk around his room. I check two extra doors and notice that he has his own bathroom and walk in closet. In the bathroom is a large stand up shower with a glass door. I hear him down stairs ad my heart speeds up. My wolf talks to me as if she’s whispering in my ear. ‘He is ours. I feel pain when we are away from him. His presence creates comfort. I hope that he marks us soon.’

‘What is marking? Besides the one we already have and the one that I had from the Blood Alpha.’

She sighs in my head. ‘Of course you humans have to have everything explained. When he marks us, it is a form of claim but between mates it is first to belonging to each other. Sex is only second. I as a wolf, I am very excited and hopes he does so soon. The longer he waits the more it hurts. I have been keeping the pain to myself because of the Alpha work. But I am not any longer.’ I feel a pain seep through my body as my wolf howls in my head in agony.

I nearly collapse from the pain but my legs lock keeping me from falling. I grab a bed post and lean against it as I try to tame the pain. I breathe deeply and get the pain under control enough to focus and be alert about my surroundings. There’s a crash in the kitchen and a whine. My wolf tells me that it’s Jay. The whine lasts for a minute before silencing.

‘Claire, are you ok?’ Jay’s voice in my head makes the pain shoot through me again. The pain some how goes across the mind link because I suddenly feel Jay’s pain. I hear him whine down stairs. ‘Jay, stop this pain! Please!’