19 Legend

~*Jay POV*~

Sitting in the main office working out the arrangement for 30 or more wolves was terrible. It took 3 days for me, Jason, and Claire to work it out. Because no one was well enough to see who remains at the Blood territory meant that we had guests. Claire wouldn’t rest till everyone else had a place to sleep.

 We only had one fight break out and it was because a Blood wolf had a past with one of the Sky members. The father tried to kill the boy.

The kid ended up in jail for his own protection. Jason was worried about Micheal escaping but I knew that I can handle the disgrace if he tried. Claire was getting moody from the lack of sleep as well. Lisa was never around. And when she was it was to update us on mother.

Elliot had Beta blood and was a good commander so he ended up getting my Beta spot along with Lisa. Jason has retired from his Beta rank but still acts as an office aid. He spends his days organizing his papers for the Pack.

 Jessie has been ill and now, a week after the attack, she is on her way to check out the Blood land. If we can find a suitable leader we plan on sending the pack home. A few mates have found each other and will choose their home once the Blood members are settled.

Claire has decided to visit me as I work out the plans for a few more houses to be built. I look up from the papers as she enters. “He is lunch for my lovely Mate and our sweet grandpa Jason.”

Jason laughs. “I’m not anyone’s grandpa yet. But if you want me to be grandpa for the little squirt then I will.”

I smile remembering how Jason was there for me back in my Omega days. The phone rings in front of me and I grab it. “Hello? Sky Alpha, Jayden speaking.”

A gruff voice came across the line. “Good to hear Jason has been replaced. You must be Claire’s Omega Mate. This is Charles, from the Night Pack. I was calling to inform you that the strangest thing happened today.”

I looked at Jason and put the Phone on speaker. “You’re on speaker for Claire and Jason who are next to me. Now what is this strange occurrence?”

“Well hello everyone! Anyways, this morning I was on a walk to stretch my legs since I can’t shift and I was attacked! Some tiny little wolf attacked me and tried to maul my face. Being only in my human form I couldn’t do much. I yelled at the little thing and it stopped and bowed its head. This wolf was no larger than our Omega which is tiny.  Josh isn’t even shifted. He is 8 and this pup was smaller than him.”

Jason looks at Claire and she shrugs. Charles continues, “Believe it or not this wolf is a 3 year old child! He is an orphan and apparently is carrying the Alpha gene. A true Alpha gene. The child has the brain of a 7 year old and his wolf acts mature. He is under my care and rising. Why I do believe that Legend is living up.”

Claire’s eyes almost pop out of her head and Jason has a huge smile, from ear to ear. “Remember this Jayden. You’ll have more calls about True Alphas appearing. Claire has done it and the Legend is true!”

Charles hung up without a good bye and Jason jumps up and runs out of the house. Claire looks at me. “Well is that’s the case then a new Blood Alpha should appear in the nest month.”

I nodd and smile. Things are finally balancing out again.

There was a knock on the office door so I open it. A kid no older than 10 stands there. “Alpha Jayden?  Can I stay at the main house sir?”

“Of course come in. What’s wrong? Where are your parents?” I had the child sit on a chair.

He wrung his hands through each other. “My family is dead sir. We were Omegas and my father and older brother died in the fight. I don’t have a mother. I am an Omega of Blood pack.”