chapter 2

Sarashi's pov

I was talking with Shika when I decide I wanted  to go talk to Hinata."Hey Shika I'm going to go talk to Hinata for a bit." I said."Oh okay see ya in a bit"said Shikamaru. With that I got up and I walked to hinata's seat she was looking down and was messing with her fingers."Good Morning Hina!"I said to her. She turns to look at me."Oh g-good morn-ning to you too Sara. How are you?"she asked me."I am doing fine how about you Hina?"I asked her."I am d-doing just a-as fine as y-you"she answered while stuttering."That great Hina how about you and me go for a walk during lunch?I haven't spent time with you in a while."I asked Hinata."S-sure I'd like t-that"she accepted."great"I said.I walk back to my seat and sit down.I felt someone was staring ar me so I scan my eyes around the classroom and my eyes land on the one and only Sasuke Uchiha staring at me with a blank expression."what's his problem why is he staring at me like that"I thought.I just glare back at the black haired boy.

Sasuke's pov

I was staring at Hatake ignoreing the mindless fangirls until Sarashi finally noticed that I was staring at her. She glare back at me. I turn my body back around facing the front."Sarashi and Hinata are the only decent girls in this class they don't fangirl over me and I am grateful for that that is the last thing I need"I thought.

Sarashi's pov

I was glaring at the duckbutt boy until he finally turn around. I sighed. I started to sense two familiar chakras it was Iruka-sensei's and Naruto's. "They will through the door in 5...4...3...2...1"I said out load. And I was correct they came through the door on my mark.Everyone was staring at me in awe."Why is everyone looking Sarashi?"asked Iruka-sensei."Sarashi had just predicted when you and Naruto would come  through the door and she was right!"yelled Kiba."Oh I see that you have been working on your sensory Sarashi."he said."yes I have"I answer with a smile."great job Sarashi"Iruka said. I nod. Iruka-sensei start scolding Naruto."This is such a drag"Shikamaru said."I'll say"I said agreeing with Shika."FINE NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIOR EVERYONE IS GOING TO REVIEW THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU "yelled sensei. Everyone in the class groaned but me. I walk to Naruto pull out one of my kunai and cut Naruto free and got in line behind duckbutt."Sakura Haruno"Iruka-sensei says. Sakura steps up and says"Okay Sakura here let's do it" and does the hand sign for the jutsu and transformed into sensei."good Sakura"Iruka-sensei says. Sakura undid the transformation and says."Yes I did it!Sasuke-kun did you see that?!"sequels like a mouse.I deadpanned at cotton candy haired girl."Next Sasuke Uchiha"Iruka-sensei said as duckbutt stepped forward. He does the hand signs  and does the same as cotten candy girl. "Okay me again good job"sensei said."Hn" is all Sasuke as he went to the back of the line."Sarashi Hatake"Iruka-sensei called.I step forward and proceed doing the hand signs.I transformed into one of my best friends Hinata and I made my chakra feel like her's too."Wow great job Sarashi you even made your chakra change to be like Hinata's amazing"sensei said while giving me a thumbs up. I nod and undo the jutsu and walk to the back of the line."Naruto Uzumaki"Sensei called. Naruto step up and did some unfamiliar hand signs .The next thing I know it Naruto was a girl blowing a kiss to sensei.Iruka-sensei fell backwards while his nose bleed."Closet perv"I said in my mind.Iruka-sensei got back up and started yelling and giving me a headache. When he was done he dismissed everyone to lunch.

I hope you enjoyed chapter 2!😁

Hey Hinata can you do the the disclaimers?

Hinata:Y-yes.Tiger-chan d-doesn't o-own the art or "N-naruto".

Thank you Hinata here have a cookie!🍪

Hinata:T-thanks Tiger-chan.>///<🍪

Your welcome Hina!

Welp till next time on Sarashi Hatake (Kakashi's daughter)