Chapter 11

(the video has nothing to do with the story)

Sarashi's pov

I saw a hand grip the door and slided open the classroom door and got bonked on the head. And my new sensei was none other than my dad. Naruto was laughing his ass off while Sakura apologized. I can tell my dad didn't notice me in the corner of the room. He then said " my first impression of you guys is that I hate you and you all idiots".

"Yup he doesn't see me" I thought staring my dad intensely. "Meet me on the roof" he said as he poofed away. I sensed his chakra on the roof. "Welp time to go up see ya!" I said to my three teammates. I preformed some hand signs the last thing I heard from them was "What is she do-". Before I teleported to the roof where my dad where leaning in the railing. "Its not nice to tell your daughter the you hate her and that she is a idiot" I said in a sickly sweet tone while glaring at him.

He almost fell off the railing looking at me with fear. "Haha sorry I didn't see you in the room." He apologized. "Yeah I noticed!" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry" "humph"I pouted. "Oh come on don't be like your mother" he said. "Humph". The three other genin finally got to roof. "Took you all long enough" my dad said. "Take a seat." He said. They sit down Naruto to the right of me,Sakura to the right of him then Sasuke to the right of her. "Ok introduce yourselves" my father said. "How what are we supposed to say" Sakura asked. "Wow this girl don't know how to do a basic introduction for herself" I thought giving my dad a "you got to be kidding me" look.

He did the same and answered her stupid question. "Your name, things you like, things you hate,your hobbies and your goals." "Then how about you go first." Naruto said pointing at my dad. "Ok fine. I'm Kakashi Hatake I don't feel like telling you my likes and dislikes. Hobbies? I have many hobbies. For a goal I have never really thought about it." He said.

"Well that was completely useless all he told us was his name" Sakura muttered as Naruto nodded. "Anyway let's start with you blondie" my dad stated. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like the ramen that Iruka-sensei got me and I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait. My hobby is that I try new flavors of ramen and compare them and I guess pranking people. My dream is to become the greatest hokage and make everyone acknowledge me." He said.

"Okay next you the pinkie" my dad says. I'm Sakura Haruno. The things I like-. I mean the person I like.*looks a Sasuke* My hobby is-. *Looks at Sasuke* My Dream is- *Looks at Sasuke... again* She then squeals like a piglet on helium. "Your dislikes?" My father asked. "Sarashi and Naruto!" She exclaimed. My dad was eyeing her scar that I had left this morning then gave me a "we'll talk later" glare. "I don't really care that she hates me" I thought. "Okay then you with the blue shirt go" my dad informed.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I will restore my clan and kill a certain someone." The Uchiha boy said dark as ever. Sakura was pouting, Naruto was scared ande and dad were staring at the dark Uchiha. "Okay...you with the scarf your turn" my dad informed. I gave him a "what the fuck" look.

"I'm Sarashi Hatake. I am not going to tell you my likes, dislikes and hobbies. I like when people actually get to know me. As for my dream I don't have one." I said smugly. "Man you just gave us as much information as him!" Naruto yelled. "Wait a minute are you both related?!" Sakura exclaimed. "Yeah that my dad." "And that my daughter." Me and dad confirmed. "Anyways moving on tomorrow we are going to have a mission." My father said.