chapter 19

(ಠ◡ಠ)

🧣 Sarashi's pov 🏵️

"You're finished." Father elaborates. "Huh." Naruto gulped. "All right!" Naruto then yells. Sakura gave a chuckle. Uchiha and me stayed silent not letting our guard down. Zabuza started laughing like a psycho. "Finished?" He questioned. "You really don't get it do you. Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by the mere copycat ninja like you." Zabuza continued.

Father grunted at the insult. As Zabuza laughed. "You're full of surprises though. You'd already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed. You made your clone say these words to draw my attention well you hit in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try, but I'm not that easy to fool." Zabuza stated then slicing through my dad's water clone.

"What that's a water clone too!" Naruto yells in shock. Zabuza then goes for another try at swing his sword at my dad. My father quickly ducks under the big sword causing Zabuza to miss and for his sword to get stuck in the ground. Isabella said then quickly grips his sword again and twists himself around on the handle kicking my father sky high. "Now." Zabuza says. Zabuza thing groups is sort again and Yanks it out of the ground charging towards my father.

"Huh? Makibishi spikes." Zabuza says stop in front of them. "Trying to slow me down. Hm. Foolish."Zabuza continued jumping over them. Father then fell off n the river. "Sensei!" Naruto yells. Sakura was in shock trembling a bit. "He has great physical skill too." Uchiha informs. "Mhm." I hummed out in agreement. My dad gets up from the water his hair and clothes soaking wet.

Father looked at his arm. I got the hint. I sensed a big amount of chakra from the river. "Sh*t" I cursed under my breathe.
"Ah. Fool. Water prison jutsu! " Zabuza says behind my dad. "No!" Father yelled.
My father then got put in a water bubble and was unable to get out. Zabuza laughed. "This prison is made of water, but it's stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later. But first, your little friends will have to be eliminated." Zabuza said making a hand sign. The water then started rising forming a body.

Naruto gasped. "You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you covered between life and death so many times it doesn't faze you, then you may be calling ninja. When you become so deadly, your profiles and to my bingo book, then you may have earned the title Ninja. But the call and starts like you ninja is a joke." Zabuza elaborated. Zabuza then disappears into a mist and reappears in front of Naruto kicking him back and knocking off his headband. Naruto lands roughly on the ground while his head been clinks on the Stone Cold ground. Zabuza then steps on Naruto's headband.

"You're just brats." Zabuza says in disgust. "Naruto!" Sakura yelps. "All of you listen get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! Using all this power to keep me in this prison. So he'd only fight you with his water clone. But the clone can't go far from his real body. If you get away from him, he can't follow. Now run!" My dad orders. With that, that knocks some sense into me. "Sorry dad but I am not going to lose you too!" I say. "We got to do this!" Uchiha said running tot he water clone throwing shuriken. The clone used his sword to block and sent the shuriken back. Uchiha jumped up trying to get him from above. The clone grabbed him a threw Uchiha to the side. "Sasuke! No! "Sakura yells.

"He got Sasuke." Naruto says pointing out the obvious. I looked at the clone he was focused on Naruto who is in front of him. So I left the bridge builder with Sakura I teleported behind the clone and performed a lightning style jutsu. " Lightning style electric shock." I said from behind the clone.