chapter 16

(~‾▿‾)~

📙 Kakashi's pov

Sarashi and I teleported to the trees that I had pointed to. "Bells please." She stuck her hands into one of her pouches and took out the bells then place the three bells in my hand. We jumped on a branch of a tree and sat down. Sarashi and I then started eating our lunch that she had made for everyone.

Then a question popped in my head so decide to ask her. "Hey sweetheart you asked Naruto and Sasuke team up but you didn't asked Sakura why is that?" "Because she'll just follow after Uchiha like a little duckling so if Uchiha join me she would have just came along." She informed me.

"Hm." I hummed. "To be honest she is too book smart and boy obsessed that she didn't pick up any fighting skills in the academy. She just picked up the basics of kunai and shuriken." she began.

" Naruto may be a idiot and like you said does things by himself but that because he has always been alone but I think he has great potential to become strong and maybe to even become Hokage." She rambles on.

"Uchiha is strong for his age but he's cocky, rude and self obsessed. But he also has potential to get stronger." She ended.

"Well I think you did great job you got the bells for the first time you have already got stronger then me and you are only 12." I said proudly and astonished. "Thanks dad." She says with a warm smile. After we were done eating we spied on the others. A few minutes in Sasuke and Sakura started feeding Naruto I was proud but I needed to know why and if they feed Naruto from their own will.

🧣Sarashi's pov🏵

I see Sasuke and Sakura start to feed Naruto. I was glad that they are finally being reasonable. Father made a dramatic entrance and said. "You!" As the others freaked out. While I just and you're feeling against the tree I was eating on earlier.

"You broke the rules. I hope you're ready for the punishment." Dad says doing a series of hand signs summoning storm clouds. "Any last words?" He says. "Yup this is very overdramatic"I thought deadpanning at the scene it in front of me.

Sasuke grunts while Sakura and Naruto coward in fear. "But you said--" Naruto stuttered out. "Yes?" Dad asked scowling down at Naruto. "You said that there were four of us. That's what you said! And that's why Sakura and--" Naruto yells. "We're all on this squad. And we're all in it together."Uchiha continues. "Yeah, that's right. We give our lunch to him because all of us are one. Including Sarashi." Sakura goes on.

I was there in shock never in a million years but I think they would say that specially including the part about me. I felt a little tug on my lips and let it stay there.

"Uh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Believe it! That's right!" Naruto yells out wiggling in the ropes. "All of you are one, that's your excuse?"Father questioned. While the others look confident yet scared. "Hm. You pass." Dad says nonchalant. Naruto and Sakura let out a confused "huh". I go over to the group and repeat what my father said. "You passed." I smiled. "What do you mean? How do we pass?" Sakura ask completely confused with what we said.

"You're the first squad that ever succeeded. The others did exactly what I said and fell into every trap. They couldn't think for themselves. A ninja sees through deception. In the Ninja world, those who break the rules are scum. That's true. But those who are abandoned their friends are worse than scum." Father interpreted. Sakura was happy,Naruto crying tears of joy and Uchiha letting out a simple "hm." and smirking.